January 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 10/27

Sorry for the delay in posting this thread! 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are your baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due date?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 10/27

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 29w, Barbie convertible

2) How are you feeling? 
    So super achey and sore by the end of the day. Also pretty sure I double in size from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed.

Nothing til 11/7

Finally picked out some crib sheets. MIL wants to buy some for him so I had to finalize which ones we wanted-it was hard to narrow it down!

We're taking DD to her first pumpkin patch tomorrow! I'm so excited. She loves pumpkins and is probably going to freak out.

6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due date?
    I'd love to go as close to 1/12 as I can, but I feel like since I had to have DD early (induction), I'll probably be late with DS.
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    27 weeks, head of lettuce 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good, but getting harder to fall and stay asleep. Also feel like my belly has grown exponentially the past week or so!
    GD screen and OB follow up last week went well. Taking iron supplements and so far they haven't irritated my stomach
    Got a lot of amazing shower gifts last weekend, organized everything but it's on my list to wash everything within the next month or so. Signed up to get maternity pics taken over thanksgiving weekend!
    Got to wear my xray baby shirt to work today for a Halloween party and everyone loved it! Going for a hike with DH and then craft night with some girlfriends tonight, life is good :)
    I feel like I will be right around due date but who knows!

@schaze enjoy the pumpkin patch! Where do you go to?
  • Loading the player...
    29 weeks, size of an acorn squash.

2) How are you feeling?
    Overall pretty good but it's hard to get comfortable at my desk; lots of aches and soreness in my ribs and back.

Next appointment will be 11/8.

Good! Made some more nursery progress.

Nope.

I have absolutely no clue. I know at our last scan she was measuring within a day of her due date not that that really means anything. I was about a month late and DH was a month early so maybe it'll balance out and land her right around her due date haha. 

@schaze totally agree on the feeling double the size by the end of the day. I feel like my bump is so cute and small in the mornings and then by the time I go to bed I feel all huge and gross like some sort of swollen balloon person.
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 28 weeks ~ a coconut
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Good, I finally popped out with a belly and don't feel/look like I'm just overeating 
    Had my glucose screening Wednesday, and got the call Thursday that I passed and everything was normal. Wooo!
    Blah, I'm at a stand still. I feel soooo unprepared for this baby girl compared to my DS :( 
    RANT: It's my DS's 2nd birthday!!! 
    I haven't quite decided on that yet, I was 6 days early with my son. And as bad as this is, I would be okay with having her a little early. My DH's company closes for Christmas/New Years so he's off already and would be nice if he didn't have too use soo much vacation time. 
  • @sjb2215 we actually haven't been to one here yet! We were going to try one in Mt. Horeb, can't remember the name though. 
  • @schaze fun! I've also heard good things about Treinen Farms near Lodi :)
  • I did too, but DH didn't want to drive that far away  :|
    27 weeks with a bottle of siracha haha
    2) How are you feeling?
    Good most the time actually 
    Was supposed to have one this coming week but my boss didn't record that I'd asked for my normal day off (yeah that's a thing where I work) as a personal day for my appointment so she swapped my schedule sooooo I had to move mt appointment another week out.
    Well we put an offer in on a house so we've come to a hault because we may be packing and moving
    Inlaws suck. That is all. Oh and I'm asking for good vibes on this whole house offer thing, its a great house in a good family neighborhood. Just the kinda place you'd wanna have a baby
    I have no reason to but I feel like he's gonna come early
  • @BrandedCowgirl92 Sending you good vibes in getting the house!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    30 weeks, so baby is the size of a large cabbage. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Usually third tri pregnancy symptoms - sore back, swollen fingers, heartburn etc. 
    Last week Tuesday I had a bi-weekly check up. It went well, except for being told I need to be a bit careful about my weight gain. I don't monitor my weight gain, but I try only to eat when I'm hungry and relatively healthy, so it was disappointing to hear I've been gaining too fast. 
    I spent quite a bit of time working on little guy's room this past weekend. I have a maybe 2-3 hours worth of work left, and then the room will be all cleared out and ready to paint. DH and I are also discussing replacing the carpet in his room. When I was sitting on the floor in his room, I smelt a lingering odor of urine. Neither our cat or dog have had accidents at the house, so we think the previous owner's dog has one. We will try and get the smell out, as we'd rather not spend the money on carpet BUT we both agreed if we were going to replace the carpet, now is the time.  
    Nope.
    I'd like him to come a bit early so he is born end of December for tax/insurance reasons. However, I have no idea if he actually will. DH was a week early, and I was almost two weeks late. Frankly, I have a feeling LO will be stubborn and hold out until the last minute.