March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (10/30)

1-How far along are you? How big is baby?

2-How are you feeling?

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments?

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:

5-GTKY: (Stealing from weekend Ticker) When you were little (under age 10), what did you want to be when you grew up?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (10/30)

• 1-How far along are you? How big is baby?
    19 weeks- gameboy, zucchini, mango

2-How are you feeling?
    Great! Hungry all the time.. trying to stay out of the halloween candy.. it's a real struggle!

Nothing for a few weeks.

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    None that I can think of.

5-GTKY: (Stealing from weekend Ticker) When you were little (under age 10), what did you want to be when you grew up?
    This is funny because I distinctly remember saying I wanted to be a cashier at grocery store when I was probably 5-6, that way I could have all the candy anytime I wanted :D . Funny enough I was a bagger and cashier at our local grocery store in high school. Thankfully my dreams and aspirations went a little farther than the candy aisle lol. Very early on, I loved taking care of people and knew I wanted to be a nurse. I became that (working in a cardiothoracic ICU for 7 years), went back to school and have now been a nurse practitioner for a little over a year. Loving it!

@justkeeptrying
    Praying for you this week through your loss dates and for a great anatomy scan! <3

• Loading the player...
  • @justkeeptrying what a bittersweet week, prayers for you and your husband during this week!

1-How far along are you? How big is baby?
    19, mango
    2-How are you feeling?
    Tired, hungry, sore
    Not much, anatomy scan in 2 weeks
    4-Rants/Raves/Questions:

a nurse or teacher, I'm neither 

Hoping everyone has a great Halloween!
  • stardustskiesstardustskies member
    edited October 2017
    1-How far along are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks, mango 

2-How are you feeling? Good, but I can't bend! Lol

3-What's going on this week? Any appointments? Not this week. Anatomy scan is next week! Yay!

4-Rants/Raves/Questions: This gas is super annoying. Moreso to my husband than me! :D

5-GTKY: (Stealing from weekend Ticker) When you were little (under age 10), what did you want to be when you grew up?  An "explorer". And this was before Dora. Lol.. I wanted to get an RV and drive around the country. My parents always told me that's not a job and that everything has already been discovered. Go figure.

• 1-How far along are you? How big is baby?
    21 weeks, endive. 
    2-How are you feeling?
     Tired and very emotional, which ticks me off.
    None this week since we had our scan last week. 

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    They could get a look at little man's heart so we have to go back next month for another u/s, it feels weird since we could hear the heart why they need a visual. Probably just paranoid mommy. 
    A nurse or chef. I loved cooking but also wanted to help people who were hurt. 
  • @sassypants2010, I could be wrong but I think they want the visual of the heart to confirm that there are 4 chambers and that all are working properly. Hearing the heartbeat is very reassuring. But seeing it allows them to confirm that there is no underlying heart condition to be aware of. Not to worry you. I'm sure everything is fine. But that's the reasoning behind them wanting to see it and not just hear it. 
  • @justkeeptrying you are probably right, I just never had this with the first two kids. 
  • -How far along are you? How big is baby?
    22 weeks - coconut

2-How are you feeling?
    Exhausted as always

Not for another 2 weeks

4-Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Where does one buy maternity support hose for your legs?  My veins are horribly painful.

A teacher and that’s what I became.  I’m currently am a SAHM though, but will return most likely in a few years until we are down to one in daycare.