Baby Names
Options

What do you think: boy or girl name?

cfiocfio member
edited October 2017 in Baby Names
Hayden: what do you think of, a boy or girl? 

What do you think: boy or girl name? 66 votes

Boy
75% 50 votes
Girl
24% 16 votes

Re: What do you think: boy or girl name?

• Options
    I’ve only ever heard Hayden Panetierre(?) for a girl. I’ve only known boy Haydens in real life. 
  • Options
    We are considering Hayden and for some reason I actually feel it’s more of a girl’s name. Obviously I’m incorrect with that feeling! We have a girl name picked out, boy name still cloudy. Hayden is in the mix.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boy

but Honeslty at this point anytime I hear another Ayden name I don’t even register it as anything just oh. Geez another one 

• Options
    I picked girl. Because I thought of Hayden Panettiere and I haven’t met another one. But I guess there’s Hayden Christiansen too...I’m not a huge fan of unisex names tbh
  • Options
    Girl. Hayden Panattiere is the only Hayden I've heard of. 
  • Options
    JMU_Bride09JMU_Bride09 member
    edited October 2017
    Hayden Panattiere is also the only female Hayden I've ever heard of.  I wouldn't side eye a female Hayden, but i would probably assume boy if I just saw the name on paper.

• Options
    Thanks everyone, I truly agree with everything you all said...if I was having a girl I liked Hayden a lot, but recently found out I’m having a boy and I was wondering if it was still a viable name choice for our boy...I really just think I like it better for a girl. But picking another boy name (I have a 2yr old boy too) has been sooooooo hard! 
  • Options
    neither
  • Options
    What’s your other boys name? And your preferences?
  • Options
    cfio said:
    Thanks everyone, I truly agree with everything you all said...if I was having a girl I liked Hayden a lot, but recently found out I’m having a boy and I was wondering if it was still a viable name choice for our boy...I really just think I like it better for a girl. But picking another boy name (I have a 2yr old boy too) has been sooooooo hard! 
        What is your other boys name? Maybe we can help
  • Options
    cfiocfio member
    edited October 2017
    My first boy is Brett...I would LOVE some name suggestions, thank you!! I prefer names that are unique and not overused...but that aren’t unisex and too over the top popular or trendy. Which rules out like 85%of the names :(
  • Options
    Some names we like, but can’t use for various reasons:

Hunter
    Gavin
    Eli

• Options
    Vaughn
    Lawrence
    Seth
    Terrence
    Duane
    Ryan
    Vincent
  • Options
    cfio said:
    My first boy is Brett...I would LOVE some name suggestions, thank you!! I prefer names that are unique and not overused...but that aren’t unisex and too over the top popular or trendy. Which rules out like 85%of the names :(
    Brett and....
    Piercy
    Mitchell
    Jed
    Dashiell nn Dash
    Jasper
    Kirk
    Kyle
    Dominic
    Conrad
    Otto
    Leo