April 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change- 10/28

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? 

5. Have you purchased anything for baby yet? If so, what was it? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change- 10/28

• 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks, an orange or an eclair
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Nausea seems to be gone for the most part. But now dealing with headaches
    Nov 6th
    Honestly, I just can't believe we are in the 2nd trimester. 
    We haven't. DS2 is 14 months so we gave everything from him. We don't plan on buying much at all. 
    16 weeks - size of a dill pickle!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Meh. Stopped taking Diclegis because I was a total zombie and couldn’t function so now I’m throwing up again. 

OB Monday. MFM and A/S the following week on the 6th (our wedding anniversary). 

Not really 

My daughter will be 6 when DD2 comes. We still have her strollers and crib (which will be refinished). We have bought a new swing, bouncer, bathtub, a ton of clothes, few cases of diapers and wipes, some random things like pacifiers, burp cloths, swaddles, blankets. I saved all of my very favorite clothes from DD1 so we have those to use again but I’m still getting this little lady her own stuff :) 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 15 weeks, eclaires

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, waiting on my wind of energy with the second trimester

3. Any appointments coming up? not for another week

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? none this week

not for this baby, yet.  But I think we will get a crib soon.
  • 1. How many weeks? Should be 14 but measured 5 days ahead at scan on Monday so waiting to see what regular ob does with my edd. 
    2. How am I feeling? If I get a nap, great; if not, so tired. 
    3. Appointments? One on Halloween with regular ob.
    4. Rave: I have definitely felt a little bit of movement this week, one day it felt like a hand or foot "clawing", no mistaking that for gas. 
    5. I have bought a few onesies that were gender neutral and waiting to get a lovey that will be this kids. We went all out with nursery decor for our 1st that I already feel like this one will be neglected. Dd's room is koalas so it was a pita to find things. 
    Good luck @Mattel on your a/s! 
    @bchalm our crib basically went untouched because we coslept and then transitioned to a mattress on the floor to get her out of our bed, but I hope this next one will use it. 
    18, sweet potatoe or croissant 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Really pretty good!
    Friday just a normal check up

some things for the baby's room like a rug, curtains and a mobile that hasn't come yet. My H got a sports onsie and I bought what may be a take home outfit but it's a little on the big side. FTM so hoping we get a lot of essentials at the shower!
    17 weeks, Pomegranate 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    SO much better. I've had awful nausea (which is one reason why I haven't posted much on here) and I was so afraid it would last the whole time, but a few days ago I finally started getting some relief! 
    This Wednesday and at that appt. we'll schedule the anatomy scan. 
    Just so glad the nausea seems to be mostly gone. 
    We haven't made any big purchases, but I saw a reindeer sleeper today that I just couldn't pass up! So cute! 
  • @saralee797-2 I got a bunch of essentials at the shower and was very upfront with my brothers about what would be helpful so they picked up 2 big ticket items. We still have bath stuff to this day (she was a may 15 baby) and didnt buy diapers for a year. 
  • @rklinge0 okay, so I was going to try and transition DD to a mattress on the floor (She sleeps on a got at school) and give her crib to the new baby. But my mom kind of poo poo'd the idea. I think we are going to try the transition after Christmas, so if it doesn't work out I still have time to get a second crib.
  • fancybelmontfancybelmont member
    edited October 2017
    1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks. An avocado.

2. How are you feeling? Morning sickness seems to be fading.  I've been getting headaches which kinda sucks but has been manageable.  

3. Any appointments coming up? I have my monthly appointment next week on Tuesday.

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? I think I'm starting to feel a little movement, but it's really faint.  I have an anterior placenta this time, so I'm kinda bummed that it might be a while before I feel real movement.  Oh well. 

After we found out it was a boy a bought a few pieces of clothing.  I'm not going too crazy yet b/c we are going to be to renovating out house starting in Dec/Jan so I don't want to be moving baby things around.  This reminds me I need to buy a bin to put the clothing in b/c it's still sitting on my dresser in my bedroom.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    17 weeks, a pomegranate

2. How are you feeling? 
    I don't want to jinx myself but today I felt pretty good. Otherwise I'm usually still nauseous daily in morning or night and sometimes even still throw up. It's usually not all day so that's definitely better.

This Thursday regular OB appointment.

Have any of you felt the baby yet? I know it's still early and with my girl's it was 20 + weeks before I started to feel much but I thought because this is my third I'd start to feel him soon. 

I broke down and got these cute little mustache crib sheets because they were on sale at Target but that's it. Lol. I've got a ton of hand me downs from my friends and family already which is great since I got rid of literally all my baby stuff just last year since we thought we were done. Little did we know. Haha. 
  • @jkatkins I felt this baby really early, 12w5d. I don’t feel her every single day but ya happening more frequently. I was shocked. With my daughter I didn’t feel her until around 22 or 24 weeks. 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 17+2! Baby is a creme brulee or game console controller. That seems pretty large to me!

2. How are you feeling? Feeling better. Had a loss of appetite/nausea thing going on this week that might have been a virus.

3. Any appointments coming up? November 7th and then the a/s November 17th!!

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? This pregnancy is going so fast! 
    @mrsF1017 - I can't believe we're so far along either!

I bought one box of size 1 diapers! DS is going to be 2 next month so we still have everything from him. We were team green, so we have all neutrals. 

Yay @rklinge0 for movement! 
    @saralee797-2 with our first we got a ton of essentials - we are still going through bath stuff and lotions. 
    @jkatkins I definitely think I felt the baby this weekend. I wasn't sure before but I remember how it feels and I'm pretty sure that's what it was! With my first I didn't feel anything until 24 weeks so I wasn't sure how soon I'd be able to notice.
    17 weeks +2 Pomagrante

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good overall, no real complaints!

A/S is Nov 16th followed by a doctor check.  I think i'll be around 20 weeks then, so coming up quick!

STMs at what point do you stop carrying your child around.  I bring DD downstairs every AM and so far am fine doing it, do I stop when it feels to hard for me?  I always feel bad, i wake her up at 6 and shes basically half asleep every day.  But she is also 4.5 and 40lbs so I imagine as I near the end of pregnancy it could get harder to help her.  She's such a snuggly kid, I can't imagine not picking her up!

STMs at what point do you stop carrying your child around.  I bring DD downstairs every AM and so far am fine doing it, do I stop when it feels to hard for me?  I always feel bad, i wake her up at 6 and shes basically half asleep every day.  But she is also 4.5 and 40lbs so I imagine as I near the end of pregnancy it could get harder to help her.  She's such a snuggly kid, I can't imagine not picking her up!
     6.  Purchases for baby yet?
    I bought a couple neutral clothing items (team green!), a ring sling and 1 crib sheet so far.  DD and I moved out when she was 1 and I left all her clothes and baby stuff behind.  That was 4 years ago almost so I probably would have gotten rid of most of it anyways.  We'll have to acquire everything but I'm not feeling rushed.  I don't know why I felt like I needed to have it all done prior to DDs arrival.  All she needed was a car seat and bassinet truly.  I'm much more relaxed about it this time around!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kierst1204kierst1204 member
    edited October 2017
    1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 
    16w+2d, avocado

2. How are you feeling? 
    Normal other than my pants not fitting (need to hem the maternity dress pants I bought for work). I've had a very mild pregnancy so far symptom wise.

Routine prenatal 11/6, anatomy scan 11/20

I think I felt baby yesterday! It was very faint and only a few times in the evening. I'm still trying to distinguish between gas and baby movements lol.

A few gender neutral onsies and 2 small packs of diapers. We'll start buying more once we know if we're having a boy or a girl.
    14 weeks FINALLY! Baby is the size of a troll doll.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Great in general. It feels good to have energy again, but I really over did it yesterday and am paying for it big time today.

Nothing until 11/17.

Nothing.

Not a thing. Poor baby is covered whether it's a boy or girl.

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019