January 2018 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• I hate to ask this but is baby stuff really that awesome on Black Friday? Because as much as I hate it, I might have to go join the fray....

• @ryannenikole I usually just buy it online for kids stuff. Like little kids stuff. I’m sure there are great deals for toys but for like car seats and strollers, I just ordered online and got it cheap.  

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh now I want some rolls mac n cheese and all other thanksgiving awesomeness after reading this post :) 
  • @baindidhedub, my il's we're vegetarian for a while and still laugh about the terrible tofurkey they had one year!

We're still mostly vegetarian but not super strict. But I'm glad I don't have to cook meat, yuck. I'd love to do Thanksgiving with some fall soups in bread bowls and pumpkin bowls, but neither mom would go for that.  So that means they get to keep hosting and making the food they want.

Online shopping has saved Christmas shopping for me - I actually enjoy it now.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)