June 2016 Moms

Halloween costume for YOU?

Are you dressing up this year? If so what are you dressing up as? 
I just found out that I need to dress up for my son's class family party. I am stumped. I thought of Liz Lemon, but my hair's too short and I don't think most people there would get it 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Halloween costume for YOU?

• Loading the player...
  • I've asked DH about doing a family costume set for the first time, which he was actually interested in. And yet, we have nothing picked out and Halloween is 2 weeks away. I've suggested to him that he and Miles can go as Batman and Robin, and I can possibly go as Catwoman or Batgirl, or just let them go out ToT-ing alone and I can stay home in something like this and man the door:

That won't really help you though @AmberLiz99. Sorry
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • edited October 2017
    In true comedic fashion, my costume ripped at the butt/crotch the moment I tried to put it on. To be fair, it was too small/tight to begin (my fault for not doing measurements in person) with so the alterations weren't really going to help that much anyway. Pretty bummed though since the costume cost a small fortune. Oh well. I'm thinking I may just slap together a Han Solo costume or I could have my parents ship up one of my Renaissance costumes...hmmm. 
  • I'm wishing I had a page boys cap, I could throw together a quick Newsies style costume. Not sure where I could find one for cheep though. I might just end up with something super simple. Dh isn't coming to the party after all, so a coupels costume wouldn't work anymore 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm wishing I had a page boys cap, I could throw together a quick Newsies style costume. Not sure where I could find one for cheep though. I might just end up with something super simple. Dh isn't coming to the party after all, so a coupels costume wouldn't work anymore 
    Good will maybe?