June 2018 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

Hello has anyone had a ultrasound at 5 to 6 weeks ? I had mine at what I thought was 5 weeks due to previous medicall issues and the dr didn't see anything .... I have another booked In for 4 sleeps. My hcg is going up let's hope baby had implanted in the correct spot. 

Re: Ultrasounds

• Options
    This is a great question for the "Question Thread".
    If you spent time trying to know the community and the ladies here, you'd be able to answer this question yourself.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @firstimer88 I had an abdominal ultrasound at 5w1d and there wasn't much to see yet. I have another one booked for friday at 6w3d. Most abdominal u/s wont pick anything up yet anyway so we will likely need to do a transvaginal. Between 6 and 7 weeks with a transvaginal you might be able to see a heart beat but even if you can't, waiting a few days could make a huge difference. When you go back in, ask about a transvaginal. Fingers are crossed for you 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @firstimer88 I had a transvaginal US at 4+6 and was able to see something. You can take a look at our ultrasound thread and most women post how far along they are in each of those ultrasounds. 

Also, take a minute to visit the Introductions (part 2) thread at the top of the page and introduce yourself, then get involved in the community!
    Pregnancy Ticker