January 2018 Moms

Update - Possible TW

Re: Update - Possible TW

• Thinking and praying for you and your family. You have gone through so much, your strength is inspiring 
  • I'm sorry that you and your family are dealing with this stressful situation.  You have such a positive vibe throughout your post. Keep that positivity, you and LO  are both fighters, and will need that positivity to help carry you. Keep us posted, I am hoping that LO will continue to make the necessary improvements, and keep developing. *hugs*
    Joey 06.05.2010, MC Jan 2014-EDD 09.11.2014, Aurelia 08.24.2015 (lost twin ~12 weeks), Ectopic Loss Feb 2016, EDD 01.03.2018
  • Loading the player...
  • @libbberty I'm so sorry you are going through this hun. Much love and strength to you, Mama. 
  • Thinking about you and LO. Sending you lots of love  <3
  • Praying for you and baby! ❤️
  • Thanks for the update - what an amazing little fighter you have! Prayers for continued healing and that you remain calm and strong.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Its a lot to handle,  but you are so strong.  Hugs <3 Sending positive vibes and prayers your way. 
  • @libbberty Thank you for the update. I'm so glad to hear that LO is processing some fluid! It sounds like a delicate balancing act in figuring out when to do what, but you are so strong and it sounds like your care team is on the right track (for the moment). So scary about the stroke symptoms! Thinking of you and praying for you and your LO.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• @libbberty so, so many thoughts, prayers, and hugs to you, LO, and your family. I cannot begin to imagine everything you're going through. You are one strong mama!  <3
  • Thank you for update @libbberty. Praying that problem resolves on its own without needing any surgery and your good health. <3  
  • @libbberty Prayers for you, your family, and LO. You are one strong Momma, and it sounds like LO got your strength!
  • What a good amount of good news! I'm so sorry you were having stroke symptoms - I can't imagine having an MRI while pregnant! Prayers for baby to continue getting stronger and for wisdom for the doctors to know when to schedule surgery vs waiting/not doing it!
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Thank you for the update! We will be keeping you, your family and LO in our thoughts and prayers. 
  • Sending all kinds of hugs and positive thoughts your way! Thank you for the update. Take care of yourself and LO as best you can. We're all here for you. <3
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ahh thanks for the update @libbberty! I will be sure to send all the prayers for LO and most definitely YOU! Take care of yourself as best as you can, you and baby are SO strong! XO!
  • FX LO continues to stay strong. What a fighter! Prayers to you and your family, and thanks for the update. We're all rooting for you guys!
  • Thanks for the update. Prayers continue!! 
  • Thanks for the update! Thinking of you, LO and your family @libbberty<3<3
  • Thank you for the update! Continued prayers for you and your little fighter  <3
  • Thanks for the update. I'm glad they are monitoring y'all so closely. I hope LO keeps making progress and that you are able to have some moments of relief from all the worry. Thinking of y'all.
  • You're doing great, mom and baby!  You're both a couple of fighters! Hoping and praying for some positive progress  :)
  • Thank you for the update! Continued prayers for you and your LO; you're both fighters! 
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Still thinking of you and your family. I hope that LO continues to grow and make progress. I’m also worried for your wellbeing too! 
  • Wow what a couple of days. So happy to hear all the good news. Prayers that LOs fluid goes down more. Take care of yourself too ❤❤
  • Thanks for the update! I’ll be thinking about you and your babe and send positive thoughts your way. You are strong. :heart:
  • @libbberty It sounds like baby is strong and determined. <3 I hope you're able to get some rest through this also. Still thinking of you and your family and hoping you have the support you need to get through this.
  • @libbberty I am glad that your update is good news and that your sweet babe is continuing to grow and process the fluid.  I hope your next appointment continues in this way.  Still thinking of you!

Jan '18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Thanks for the update !! I hope you guys keep making progress and sending good vibes and prayers your way. Each day is a victory!!
  • I am so sorry that you all are having to navigate this situation. Truly best thought, wishes, and hopes for your little one, such an amazing fighter.
  • Love, hugs and prayers!!! Thank you for the update! So scary about the stroke symptoms. I hope baby continues to progress well and that your BP and swelling get more controlled! 
  • Positive thoughts and prayers for you and baby!  He/she is a fighter!
  • @libbberty thank you for the update, I'm glad to hear you're still getting updates that are promising. Take care of yourself, and don't invest your limited energy into things that stress you. <3 
  • Thanks for the update, @libbberty! We're rooting for you guys over here. Prayers for your family, and hugs to you. You are so strong!
  • Thank you for the update! Glad to hear things are progressing okay at this point. Take care of yourself as best you can. Keep growing, baby! 
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for updating us! Rooting so hard for you guys  <3 take all the time you need, we are all here for you!
  • @libbbertypraying that your scan tomorrow shows good growth for the baby and none for the tumor!  Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated.  <3

Jan '18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Glad to hear baby is growing and the fluid hasn't increased. I hope the next ultrasound is good news. Thinking of y'all
  • So glad to see another update! I hope your ultrasound goes well. Keeping you and your LO in my thoughts.