April 2018 Moms

TTGP Check-In 10/25

Hey there TTGPers! How are things going? Let's do a casual check in, but if questions/structure help you, then here are the usual to use as guidelines:

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Any recent/upcoming appointments?

Re: TTGP Check-In 10/25

• How far along are you?
    15 + 2
    How are you feeling?
    Tired but not sick! I haven't had any evening sickness for a few days! It's great be be able to eat dinner again but the fatigue is still lingering. I slept really well last night and didn't wake up until my alarm went off which is rare for me. 
    Any recent/upcoming appointments?
    Not until Nov 2nd. 

@kmalls It didn't impact me either and I was wondering why no one was posting! I have been wondering where a lot of the TTGP people have been in general though. We haven't had a check in from some specific ladies in weeks! 

• Loading the player...
  • @kmalls  Yay for AS coming soon! I think we'll schedule mine on Monday, and I'm super excited!
    @JJMNO1616 That's wonderful that you're feeling better! I hope that's the end of the MS for you :)
    ------
    How far along are you? 17w5d

How are you feeling? Good! Like @kmalls I don't even feel pregnant a lot of the time. Except, my boobs are growing again - like, wow, this is amazing! - and my belly is showing pretty clearly now. It's fun! MH has been getting more and more sweet, now that I'm showing and things are seeming more real to him. <3
    Downsides - still tired, still constipated (ugh).

Any recent/upcoming appointments? I have an appt with my midwife on Monday - can't wait to hear this LO again! 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig Omg the constipation is the worst! I go at least 3-4 days if not longer before I can get anything to move. 
  • Hey ladies!

@kmalls sorry about the sleep issues.  Hopefully you can find a way to get more comfortable.
    @JJMNO1616 yay for no evening sickness!  Hopefully that stays behind you!
    @hedgepig I always thought once you hit second trimester you wouldn't be as tired but I stand with you that I'm exhausted all day long.

How far along are you? 17+2

How are you feeling? I'm doing good.  I'm getting a lot of heart burn so I have tums around me constantly.

Any recent/upcoming appointments?  I have my anatomy scan on 11/10 and I'm looking forward to that!  Oh I also have a normal check up next Tuesday!  Can't wait to hear the heart beat again.

• @mispanda Oh, heartburn! I have had a couple episodes of that too, and I have never had heartburn before. It sucks.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Hey everybody!

17+5 and feeling really good! I definitely have some complaints but I feel so much better than first tri!! Appt next Friday and then A/S on the 13th. I also have a week off in between those two appts and I can't wait to just relax. I am happy to hear you all are mostly feeling good too :) 
  • hi guys, so happy to see everyone! 

@kmalls excited for your anatomy scan. but bummer on the sleep. Are there any bedtime rituals you do that sometimes help or is it staying asleep that's the trouble. Is your bedroom cold enough? that makes a huge difference for me. 
    @saralee797-2 I bet you are really looking forward to that week off, that sounds pretty delightful right about now. Fingers crossed you have great appointments!
    @mispanda oh no. Heartburn is really the worst sometimes, so painful. Are there any triggering foods that really take you over the edge. I feel you on the fatigue, it is no joke.
    @JJMNO1616 good for you for getting some sleep and woo-hoo on the evening sickness finally setting sail. I know that was when things turned the corner for me. I have had some spectacularly constipated days...the relief has an visible impact on my mood.
    poop pooping poopin getting paid to poop GIF
    @hedgepig yay for starting to really show. So nice that MH is getting more and more sweet. Not a moment too soon right? So glad you are feeling well!

AFM, I'm 14+6. Nausau gone, energy better, just dead tired at the end of the day, but I'm embracing crawling into bed super early, even if it does kind of freak out my husband. 

One thing I'm less enthused about: boobs. I've really never had them. I still don't have like real boobs, but 1) they itch when they're growing, which is so awkward at work, especially with all the dumb guys around me 2) the bouncing? I walked down the stairs to get the mail the other day with no bra on (I had immediately thrown on a glorious sweats ensemble) and they were jiggling.
    bouncing boobs katie nolan GIF
    I was like what the shit is this? Sudden empathy for the millions of women out there, with normal anatomy. I'm so sorry. 

• @stalkinghorse I haven't noticed a major change in my cup size yet but I'm half hoping they do get bigger and half dreading how annoying it will be because I HATE bras. I wear a B but I have never really filled it so I'm curious what it will be like having real boobs for once lol. I actually wear bralettes a lot instead of a structured bra. When I was a teen I wanted implants so bad but as I have gotten older I have learned to really embrace the small tatas.  

• JJMNO1616 said:
    @stalkinghorse I haven't noticed a major change in my cup size yet but I'm half hoping they do get bigger and half dreading how annoying it will be because I HATE bras. I wear a B but I have never really filled it so I'm curious what it will be like having real boobs for once lol. I actually wear bralettes a lot instead of a structured bra. When I was a teen I wanted implants so bad but as I have gotten older I have learned to really embrace the small tatas.  

Yes to all of this. I wear the Lively bralettes and I just found out they are making maternity bralettes. Praise be!!! I'm really an A cup that sneaks into a b on fat days. I'm maybe a real B cup now? At first I was like, oh neato, boobs. But now I just find them annoying. I can still sleep on my stomach and I am dreading having to give that up. I absolutely wanted implants when I was younger, but I soon grew to love the bitty titties. 
  • @stalkinghorse @JJMNO1616 Like you ladies, I've always been a B cup, but have definitely gone up at least a cup size already and am loving having "normal" anatomy, especially since it balances really well with being a little overweight everywhere else. I've never minded having small boobs before, but it certainly is novel and fun :)
    BUT, I have also totally been annoyed when they get in the way (mostly sleeping).
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @stalkinghorse everything I eat gives me heartburn in fact breathing gives it to me too.  I'll be bringing it up at my next appointment because Zantac was my best friend last pregnancy.
  • GUYZ, Lund got banned?? The hell? What did I miss???
  • kmalls said:
    GUYZ, Lund got banned?? The hell? What did I miss???
    Ugh yes  :( she posted on the July 2018 board because they were being real speshul... it doesn't seem like what she said was even that big of a deal but the admins were being touchy. Apparently, interfering with other's ability to enjoy the threads is a TOU violation now? Whatever that means... 
  • @kmalls I saw it and think it's really unfair.  Too many users can't handle other opinions and when they get their feelings hurt they run and report everything.