June 2018 Moms

Newbie 2018!

Hey June 2018 mummies! 
 I've been on this app for a little while now so thought I would give it a go joining in and introducing myself- I'm Heidi, I'm 22 (just!) and found out last week on my birthday..! That was 5 weeks along. I took 2 clear blue digital week tests over each morning and both were positive with 2-3 weeks since conception however I'm struggling to come to terms as I don't feel at all pregnant and have had zero symptoms! I am a manager at a preschool and have been working with children for 6 years including being a private nanny in Australia for 8/9 months! All ages of children 6 weeks to 5 years. Although I work with children I am so scared about having a tiny little one to care for, anyone relate?! 
Any comments would be much appreciated as I haven't told many people yet so feel quite alone! Sorry for the essay and congrats everyone else on their bfp's!
Much love!

Re: Newbie 2018!

• Welcome and congratulations!! 
    We’re happy to have you here!
    Just in case you missed it there’s an introductions thread you might want to post this on too!
    Sounds like you have lots of good experience with children! I’m sure you’ll be a natural mama! <3
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Welcome! Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months! The Intro thread has been mentioned and don't forget to add your info to the spreadsheet (if you want) Happy to have you!
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker