3rd Trimester
Options

Diarrhea for a week.

Hi 
I'm 37 weeks today, I have been having diarreah for the past week and it didn't calm down yet. Sometimes I would have to get up many times at night but in day time i will be fine. And other days i would have diarreah the whole day. There were no vomiting or nausea but yesterday and today i felt really sick, like the morning sickness i had at the beginning of this pregnancy but without vomiting. I'm drinking lots of water.  I have an appointment in two days but I'm wondering if anyone experienced this before. This is my third pregnancy but i never had this in my previous pregnancies. And my gosh my pubic bone hurts sooo much!! 

Re: Diarrhea for a week.

• Options
    hananA02 said:
    Hi 
    I'm 37 weeks today, I have been having diarreah for the past week and it didn't calm down yet. Sometimes I would have to get up many times at night but in day time i will be fine. And other days i would have diarreah the whole day. There were no vomiting or nausea but yesterday and today i felt really sick, like the morning sickness i had at the beginning of this pregnancy but without vomiting. I'm drinking lots of water.  I have an appointment in two days but I'm wondering if anyone experienced this before. This is my third pregnancy but i never had this in my previous pregnancies. And my gosh my pubic bone hurts sooo much!! 

Sounds like a stomach bug of some kind.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::