May 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Everything 10/16-10/22

Where's 'everyone' at?  :'(

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

Re: Weekly Everything 10/16-10/22

• Options
    I'm here... Lo has been waking up to eat every 1.5 hours on the dot at night and won't sleep during the day unless he is next to me. I'm like a zombie...he's turning 5 months this week and I was hoping he would be sleeping by now. I think he slept for 4 or 5 hours maybe 3 times in his life.

How's the house and job going @mrsrep?
  • Options

Here as well. DD had an (preemie) eye doctor appointment yesterday. All is well, she was released and doesn't have to go back for any follow ups. But they did mention that she will likely need glasses before age 16 (when I started wearing them). I am glad to report that the virus/cold that was going through our house seems to have cleared up with all the kids feeling better.

@lrwardrop maybe you can be a zombie for Halloween :) I hope your LO's sleeping schedule gets better. DS1 woke up 2-3 times every night until just shy of one year old. I know that's not ideal, but now he is the best sleeper. We didn't start any sleep training with him until 10 months old. I don't even know if it worked or if he just finally did it on his own.

@mrsrep123 How is everything with you?

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mcvgal glad all is well, sick babies are the worst! Yes I should be a zombie for Halloween haha. 
  • Options

@lrwardrop Another zombie here, although I must acknowledge that you're suffering a bit more as your LO hasn't really slept long stretches at all. =( Rowan turned 5 months a week and a half ago and still... multiple wake ups throughout the night and weird cat naps during the day... just totally unpredictable. I can't remember if this is how DS1 was, not that that even matters. But, I keep getting reassured that after the "4-5 month" phase and the current leap, his sleep pattern should get better. I hope it happens sooner rather than later because I feel like I've been mean with little to no sleep. =(  Since I don't get home until 1 am, 3-4 nights per week, it's rather impossible to be consistent with Rowan's night routine and eventual resting place. My mom stays with him until I'm home (because of all of the unpredictability) and MH is with DS1. It sucks but I think we'll just have to roll with the punches.

@mcvgal 'Woohoo' to no more follow ups! Glad to hear she is doing well and that all of the kids are post virus/cold!

It took awhile, but our house is finally starting to look and feel like a home. Work is actually nice. I've been feeling guilty thinking this, but it is nice to get away from home for a bit... even if it is to go to work. I guess it's just the balance I need.

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    Alright, I'm finally able to log on and post... Hope people find their way back...

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    I'm here. Been trying to do a bunch of Halloween things with my toddler, he loves it this year. So fun. Hopefully the weather is  on the 31st. 
  • Options
    We carved pumpkins last night and have a trunk or treat at DS1's school this Saturday.  I am hoping the weather cooperates. 

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    Hey ladies, I know I haven't been consistent with posting but I am still here! Been having a rough patch the past week or so with Leap 5 and teething. LO kept biting down on the bottle so feedings were taking anywhere from 30-45 minutes ugh! Seems like we are turning a corner though, he is still in the leap but starting last weekend he is eating better and finally his naps are getting longer and more on a pattern! He was a horrible cat napper before, maybe 20-30 minutes tops and only 3/4 times a day so he was a mess by bed time! Now he is taking hour naps no problem so far! FX I didn't just jinx myself! We finally did a fall activity and went apple picking this past weekend!
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker