Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    TW goes to DH. Why set your alarm for 5:45 If you're not going to get up until 6:30?? I actually slept through the night and could have slept almost an HOUR longer...grrrr.

Trophy also goes to DH though, because he made this past weekend "Happy Wife Weekend" and I got to relax all weekend without DD, AND he knocked out most of my pre-baby to do list. I suppose I should forgive him for the whole alarm thing.
  • Options
    TW goes to my damn dog! I've never liked the sound of a dog licking themselves, but lately it's like the worst sound in the history of sounds to me (I'm gonna guess it's the pregnancy rage talking). I can't fall asleep when it's happening. Well, one of our dogs seems to CONSTANTLY be licking herself lately. And I'm constantly waking up in the middle of the night. Not sure if it's just to pee or if I'm uncomfortable or if my body is just like, "Oh hey, the dog is licking herself, so you should wake up so you can't sleep." Then I have to move to the guest room. I moved to the guest room at like 1:30 a.m. because of this. Then said dog scratched at the door at 3 a.m. so I moved back. But she was licking herself, so I immediately had to go BACK to the guest room.

My pregnancy rage is not loving this situation. And WHY DOES SHE LICK HERSELF SO OFTEN AND WHY ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    TW to my digestive system. Also TW to everyone out there whose job I spent all day doing for them because they did it wrong the first time. 
  • Options
    TW to my OB's office for rescheduling the same NST for the fourth time, still having no options at all other than the middle of the day and zero flexibility because they're closed the next day. When I explained that I still have to work, suddenly there's a 9am appointment available. (Not great, but better than 10:45am or 1pm).  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Trophy goes to the weather! It finally feels like fall, DH didn't have to work late, and we got to take a family walk before dinner

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    ugh  @kyrwyn that is the worst. especially if you  have to schedule multiple appts EVERY WEEK. my commute is hella long and my OB / MFM / hematologist / EVERYONE ON EARTH are near my home. i'm always like, hello, early morning or latest in the afternoon you got is still going to cost me three hours of work. make it happen people. 

"how about 11:30?"
    "death glare at phone"
    "ok well how about 12:30?" 
    "you're getting colder"
    "how about 3pm?"
    "what's the latest you can do?"
    "315?"
    "...."
    "ok 330?"
    "...."
    "oh well i guess we could do 4pm."

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MJDsquared   Just in case it's not preggo nuttiness & the dog is licking extra & asking to go out extra, please consider a vet visit to check for UTI or an anal glands issue (this is ALWAYS why my dog goes licky).

my TW is two loose dogs that came to our house (we're on 10 acres and a 1/4 mile from the road BTW) and killed 4 of our chickens. Actually, dogs are gonna dog, my real problem is with the owners that let the dogs run loose. WTF. ESPECIALLY since one of the dogs was aggressive towards me when I went outside to shoo them away.

Trophy goes to to my own dog for shutting down the dog who snarled at me and then chasing the loose dogs back towards the road. She was perfect...didn't get in a fight, got the dogs away, then kept an eye out for trouble while I assessed to damage & cleaned up. 
  • Options
    Thanks, @Amber_Waves! We're boarding the dogs this weekend at our vet, so I might ask if they can check while they're there.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020