January 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 10/25

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are your baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due date? 

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 10/25

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 30 weeks with baby girl, size of a tub of ice cream
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good really, other than feeling less mobile. I’m a mover and this belly is getting in the way. I also apparently breathe really loud haha.
    Appointment-free week
    coming along! Nursery is almost done. We need to hang things on the wall and buy a couple of items for it. Otherwise we have no clothes and nothing off the list of gear items I’d like to get. Waiting until Black Friday. I need to put more focus on other prep like freezer meals, postpartum stuff, who will watch DS etc.
    Super excited about being 30 weeks. Excited about the holidays. Feeling sentimental about spending time with them all while prepping for our new family member. Feeling anxious about the birth. I’m excited and nervous about how it will go but really really hoping for a med-free vagina birth with the support of DH and my doula. Worried about how DS will handle the change.
    6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due date?
    I think about this more than I should. I’m due Jan 3rd and so there is a chance of a holiday delivery of some kind. For whatever reason, I have strong feelings that I will deliver early and by early I’m feeling 1-2 weeks early even though I was late with DS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 28 weeks, eggplant
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted. I was never this tired with DS. Heartburn is also terrible, but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good. 
    I think next week?
    UghI had a mini break down to DH earlier this week because I feel so behind. Her room is a complete disaster. But thankfully the window people are coming back tomorrow to FINALLY do the measurements, then we'll get the official install date. On the plus side, we emailed out links to our registries to family so hopefully we'll start getting some baby stuff. 
    Rant: No matter how much I eat I am hungry!! 
    DS was a week late, so I'm trying to convince myself that this one will be late too, so I'm not so disappointed if she is. Those last few weeks with DS were so frustrating! I thought I was going to be pregnant forever haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

30 weeks! He’s a big bag of chips or a tub of ice cream
    2) How are you feeling?
    Still overall good! My legs feel achy at night, like I’m dehydrated after a night of drinking but without being dehydrated and obvs without the drinking booze. I think the bathroom issues are my only persistent issue. It could be way worse and most of my friends by this point in their pregnancies were miserable alllll the time so I really cannot complain too much!
    3) Any appointments this week/last? Next appointment is Halloween!
    4) How are your baby preparations going? We’ve stalled out a bit, I think I need to focus on purging the storage room and other parts of the house so we have room for baby gifts that will come at the showers. I’ve been searching for freezer meal recipes, and trying to figure out where all the baby things are going to go in the kitchen lol. 
    5) Rants/Raves/Questions? TMI rant....I just want to poop you guys.  Like a normal poop without having to take Colace, miralax or other supplements that make you go.  DH was sick last night and had bathroom issues in the opposite direction of what I'm having and I was literally jealous he got to poop. He was miserable and felt like crap and I was jealous of him (I was also avoiding him like the plague and throwing Lysol wipes at him to wipe down anything he touched lol). 

2nd rant: we found out that our foundation needs 9k worth of work done, and that it needs to be done pretty much asap.  We're on the schedule for Jan 31.....so they're going to jackhammer my foundation/garage floor located DIRECTLY UNDER MY NURSERY with a 1 month old at home.....there is a chance they can get us in sooner so I'm REALLY hoping that's the case.

Rave: I went to the chiropractor on Monday and she said that my back and hips look great and I don't need to come back for another month! 

well, we are scheduled to try and evict him on Dec 28th as of now.  I mentioned that I wanted to try and avoid 2 deductibles at my 20 week appointment (that's the insurance person in me I think) and she said we can strip my membranes that week and then bring me in that night and do the ripening agent on my cervix to try and jump start labor, but that she wasn't ok with Pitocin etc unless there's a medical reason to try and bring him early.  I read that almost 1/2 of babies are born in the 39th week so I'm hoping he comes that week lol.  He's been measuring 3-4 weeks ahead at my last 3 appointments (based on my stomach measurement so I have no idea how accurate that is....) so I'm kind of hoping he just comes early on his own!

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• Options
    28 weeks. Yay third trimester! Baby is the size of a classic Nintendo game system. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    I'm getting the weird "I can only have ____ or else i don't want anything" cravings like i had in the first trimester. So i just sit and think forever about what i want to eat, and i finally figure it out, and then i have to go get that thing. Today it was spaghetti with marinara sauce. Yesterday it was chicken tacos with ranch. The two days before it was turkey sandwiches with lots of mayo. So weird...
    Going for my 3hr glucose test tomorrow, hopefully, if they can squeeze me in without an appointment. If i have to wait for a long time while fasting i'm going to go nuts haha
    Still working on nursery stuff. I made a mobile out of ribbons which came out pretty cute, and i'm putting up framed prints. I need to get furniture (e.g. dresser, bookcase, etc) from my parent's house. Oh, and i ordered the crib b/c it was on sale on Amazon, so that should be coming soon! No plans for baby shower stuff. I know my coworkers are throwing me a party at work, and a couple of my friends and i are going out for lunch next weekend but it's not going to be a party or anything. My mom wants to have my Aunts and our family friends throw me a shower, but it looks like that won't be until December, so who knows. 
    Dodgers won last night! Totally not a Dodgers fan, but i've been here all my life and gone to a bunch of games since i was a kid so i have to root for the home team i guess :) 
    Well, if my mother having me a week late and having my brother 3 1/2 weeks late (yep, you read that right, almost a month late, and he was huge), then my educated guess is i'm probably going to go late. But, we'll see!
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 30 weeks, baby is the size of a zucchini

2) How are you feeling?
    Yesterday sucked. I woke up, committed, then felt like crap all day. Today was better, but I was having a lot of BH this morning. One day at a time, right??

I had an appointment last week with my midwife. All is well, I go in next Monday for my follow up US to check on LO's heart, and verify the EIF has resolved itself. 

I finally started organizing baby clothes.  Between our 2 y.o. daughter, and a bunch of hand me downs we just received, there is a lot. DH and I decided we should have a couple items ready to put under the Christmas tree for her, just in case.  Not that she would care, but our oldest would definitely notice.

The end is in sight ladies!!!!!!

6) GTKY: Do you feel like you're going to have your LO early, full-term, or past your due ?
    Lately I feel like she is trying to burrow her way out ASAP. But realistically, I think she is coming prior to her due date, but still "term". (DS was 3 days late, DD was 1 week early.)
    Joey 06.05.2010, MC Jan 2014-EDD 09.11.2014, Aurelia 08.24.2015 (lost twin ~12 weeks), Ectopic Loss Feb 2016, EDD 01.03.2018