January 2018 Moms

FTM 10/24

Sorry for posting this thread so late ladies! Busy day at work and I'm now finally able to get on the bump. 

How far along are you? Are you team blue, pink or green?

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 

Any pregnancy related symptoms this past week? 

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: What is your favorite show on TV at the moment? 

Re: FTM 10/24

• How far along are you? Are you team blue, pink or green?
    27 weeks 6 days. Team Green!

Nope, not for a couple weeks. But i did take my 1hr glucose test last week and failed it with a 167, so now i'm going to take the 3hr test on Thursday. I couldn't get an appointment, so i'm hoping the wait won't be too long. Not excited about drinking that gross orange drink again:/

So now I'm all of the sudden hungry all the time. I woke up at least 5 times last night for no other reason than i was hungry. I didn't eat anything because eating in the middle of the night is not my thing. Super annoying. 

Rants/Raves?
    The Tdap shot i got last week finally stopped hurting! Yay!
    I hate this weather. I'm so over the heat. It's supposed to get into the 70s by Halloween/beginning of November, so I'm excited about that. 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    None.

Other than football, it's Outlander, without a doubt! I'm also watching Poldark (Masterpiece theater), Scandal, Once Upon a Time, American Horror Story, and Stranger Things comes back on Friday! Soooo excited for that! 
    29 weeks + 3 days, we are team pink!

Had a check up yesterday. Went over glucose test and anatomy scan (was super late going for this ultrasound...) All was perfect except doc making me get a flu shot, my arm is so tender!

Heartburn like a mofo, constant urge to pee and feeling flat out exhausted all day!

Rants/Raves?
    We finally got a dresser for her nursery today! I am planning to refurbish it so I am super excited to be able to start this project. 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    None!

I'd have to say Chicago PD!
  • Loading the player...
    29 weeks, 5 days. Team Blue.

Appointment this morning. It went well, except I was told I might be gaining weight too fast. So, I've got to be a bit more careful about how much I eat. 

Back pain and reflux mostly. 

Rants/Raves?
    Rave: Yay I can mobile bump again!

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Not this week.

I am really excited for SHEILD to start up again! 
  • How far along are you? Are you team blue, pink or green? 26w4d

Passed my 1 hour glucose test, but found out my Hgb and Hct are low so iron supplements for me...

A couple nights I've had a hard time falling asleep but otherwise nothing major.

Rants/Raves?
    Had my first baby shower Saturday and it was just a really great day! And I can finally post on the bump again!

Questions for FTM, STM+?

This is Us and Scandal

28 weeks, 4 days (as of yesterday). Team pink.

Glucose test last week - passed! 

I just feel very large and I've been losing my breath pretty easily. Also having some pain in my pelvic region when lifting my feet to put on shoes or when I roll over in bed. Oh and insomnia which is so much fun!

Rants/Raves?
    Nah.

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    If you have had or or having maternity photos, what did you wear? I think we might do two outfits but not sure.

I don't really think I have any favorites but we do have shows we watch regularly in the fall: NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans (both of which we're behind on), Lethal Weapon, and the MacGyver reboot. Since we updated to Hulu Live, I've also been watching a lot of Food Network seasonal shows like Halloween Wars and Halloween Baking Championship.