March 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: (Stolen from Monday)
What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• nancysimpnancysimp member
    edited October 2017
    21 Weeks 

2) How are you feeling?
    A bit heavy and I have plenty of round ligament pain. I'm not feeling baby yet but could be because its first pregnancy and I have an anterior placenta.

3) 
    None this week.

Hubby is not sleeping well because I keep waking up to pee. He has a new job at work which is stressful. I can see what is to come...the spare bedroom is going to get used soon or when baby comes.

What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase?
    I bought my stroller and car seat, and some clothes. Friends are passing down their items to me...bassinet, bouncer, etc. Still have many things to buy, but waiting until baby shower in Feb after we move into a new house in Jan.
  • @nancysimp we are ticker twins!

21 Weeks, baby is an endive, which is a bizarre thing to compare to because I'm not sure I've ever actually had an endive in my hands.

2) How are you feeling?
    Mostly fine, get tired easily though. No kicking for me yet, also have the placenta up front.

3) 
    This afternoon, just the monthly checkup

I have a hard time with a full workday, I am exhausted when I get home and then don't want to even think about going to the gym or starting dinner.  I also have the type of bump where it looks like I have a huge innie belly button, so it doesn't look like a full bump.  I want the big round bump :(

We did a lot of work on a spare room to turn it into a nursery and have picked out the furniture set just waiting to purchase it. I have anxiety about even making our registry public still, so we will probably wait a little longer before buying anything significant. We did get some adorable gifts at our family gender reveal, so that got me excited!
    *TW*
    me 34  |  him 37 | 
     married 6/6/15
    •  September 2016 - TI #1 | 100mg Clomid w/ injections, BFP | 6w4d: Ectopic surgery, removed left tube
    •  December 2016 - TI #2, 100mg Clomid BFP| D&C for missed miscarriage 1/25/17
    •  April 2017 - TI #3, 100mg Clomid BFP | CP 
    •  May/June 2017 - IVF#1 - BFP - Due 3/7/18

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    19 weeks...mango/hedgehog/heirloom tomato

2) How are you feeling?
    Overall pretty good, though I feel like my fatigue has come back with a vengeance in the last several days/week. I'm having a realllllllly hard time getting up in the morning lately. Also definitely beginning to feel more RLP even when I'm not really doing much of anything vs just when sneezing/coughing/laughing.

3) 
    Nope!

I'm going to make DH go with me this weekend to look at baby stuff. He's been begging off so far (I think because he's still a little freaked out about the whole "We're having a baby!" thing and this makes it really real) but I want to get our registry mostly finished and I need to see stuff in person first.

I've bought some clothes here and there, and last week I bought a Skip Hop activity gym because it was something like 65% off because someone returned it after ordering online. Score!
  • pregobethpregobeth member
    edited October 2017
    19 weeks!  Mango/Hedgehog/Old school Gameboy  :D

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. A little emotional this week, not sure if it's hormones or just a bad day. Constipation has finally let up, but that little symptom likes to show up just when I think everything's doing good.
    Really tired again this week  :s

3) 
    Anatomy scan on November 9th! So excited to see the gender <3

So tired and we are trying to unpack after our move to the new house. I hate having the house in such disarray, but I can't find the energy to sort though all our junk. 

I bought a really cute onesie when I first found out we were pregnant that said " Mommy's wingman" with a little airplane on it since we found out while we were at an airshow, and I'm a pilot  <3
    Other than that, I haven't really bought anything yet. We've been given a few items from friends though. 
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    21 weeks!

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling great! Feeling baby move very consistently now, which is exciting and reassuring.

3) 
    Just had my anatomy scan yesterday - it's a girl! Follow up with the OB tomorrow to go over measurements ad stuff.

Just getting anxious about picking another girl name that we love lol.

GTKY: (Stolen from Monday)
    We got the carseat on sale a couple weeks ago. I need a bassinet, a rock'n'play, and a new pump. Other than that, here we come hand me downs! :-P

Pregnancy Ticker