April 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - 10/24

If you’re due 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24 check in here! 

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? 

5. GTKY (brought to you by my evening craving): What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 10/24

• Options
    17 weeks, play station controller (in honor of DH’s birthday lol)

2. How are you feeling? 
    My palms and feet have been itchy, so I called my OB. They ordered stat blood work to rule out ICP. Other than that and RLS in the middle of the night, feeling great!

Anatomy scan on 11/7! 

This pregnancy is going so fast! Anyone have their a/s at 19 weeks? 

5. GTKY (brought to you by my evening craving): What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? 
    My all-time favorite is WXPSU Coffee Break from the Penn State Berkey Creamery. Basically it’s coffee ice cream with shaved chocolate chips. So delicious. Basically, I am happy with coffee flavored or mint chocolate chip. I also love The Tonight Dough. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    linds0503linds0503 member
    edited October 2017
    1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks, a pomegranate.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good.
    Tomorrow is my normal obgyn appointment, and then on the 9th I have my anatomy scan (also around 19 weeks).

mint chocolate chip.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    14 weeks, peach

2. How are you feeling? 
    I feel great! Even started working out again and no longer gag at thought of eating vegetables 

Nope, have to wait almost a month before I go back

I ordered a pregnancy pillow from Amazon. I am sleeping much better now.

Mint chocolate chip or phish food depending on my level of chocolate craving. 
  • Options

If you’re due 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24 check in here! 

Pomegranate 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Much better! Energy is back, minimal reflux (only when super empty stomach).
    20 wk OB with my fave CNM and Anatomy scan
    A little nervous because I had begun to feel fetal movement around 14-15 weeks, but haven't felt much the last 3 days or so. Trying not to overthink it since it's so early and I have an anterior placenta, but dang! Hard to keep cool when you aren't sure what's going on in there. Especially since I just found out she's a she! I plan to get checked tomorrow for some reassurance. 
    Rocky Road!!

• Options
    @sadieb13 I know it is sad not being able to feel the baby move a lot. But it is my understanding that it is quite awhile until not feeling the baby move for awhile is a bad sign.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks- peach

2. How are you feeling? Mostly good.  I think some of the tiredness is finally going away.  I have just been emotional lately.

3. Any appointments coming up? I had my MFM appt on Monday and then go back in 2 weeks for another u/s.

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions?  I don't want to go into it really right now, but any good thoughts you have that you could send the baby's way would be great!

Cookies and cream
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I am sorry that there is something causing stress about the baby. You will all be in my thoughts.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    linds0503 said:
    @sadieb13 I know it is sad not being able to feel the baby move a lot. But it is my understanding that it is quite awhile until not feeling the baby move for awhile is a bad sign.
    Exactly this! I’ve been feeling movement for a while and even my doctor said at my 16 week appointment that we don’t start worrying about lack of movement till we count kicks at 28 weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond sending all the good thoughts to you and baby! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond prayers for your baby and sorry you are stressed. 

17 - pomegranate 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Better! Send me good vibes. I have a half marathon on Sunday. 

I had one Tuesday and it was standard. I have the big scan on 11/16! 

Vanilla with Reeses pieces on it. 
  • Options
    @angiek1 good luck on the marathon! It is really awesome that you were able to keep training.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond Thinking of you and hoping everything works out!

14 weeks-peach (which is fitting because I'm originally from Georgia, y'all)
    2. How are you feeling? 
    I took my last progesterone supplement last Sunday evening. Then I threw up Monday after not throwing up for almost 2 weeks. Ugh! However, the last 2 days I haven't had any nausea. Still so incredibly tired. Also, I am prone to sciatic pain (had a few episodes before pregnancy) but it has hit already with this pregnancy. I've had it for almost a week even with icing and heating pad almost daily. I don't want to take any more medication but I'm going to ask my OB if she's ok with me seeing a chiro who specializes in pregnancy. It's going to be a LONG pregnancy if I can't alleviate this sciatica early on.  
    Monday! I get another ultrasound....I had 2 hematomas early on and one had resolved itself the last time I was at the OB and the other one has too by now I'm sure but they want to make sure.
    My birthday was Tuesday. I took nausea medication so I could enjoy dinner at Disney Springs. Hubby bought me flowers (actually ordered them early from a florists and didn't pick them up at a grocery store on the way home-amazing) and some dark chocolate. He's also going to get me some new frames for some artwork I picked up last weekend as a treat to myself. 

I usually love coffee flavored...however, I can't stand the taste or smell of coffee during pregnancy. When we lived in upstate NY I could not get enough of birthday cake ice cream. Its hard to find in stores and I don't usually trust the brands in stores...usually have to find it at an ice cream parlor to be good.