Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Randoms - Week of 10.23

• Happy Monday!  How were your weekends?
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Too short?? Haha. It wasn’t a bad weekend but boy has today been Monday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • It was a Monday here for sure... after DH having a three day weekend I was sad for him to go back to work. I got a ton of stuff around the house but DS took a short nap so by the time I finished he was already up and was a terrible grump the rest of the afternoon. I'm literally sitting down for the first time today which I know all you teachers are eye rolling at lol. Also, I was really hoping to avoid it this pregnancy but the terrible bruised feeling in my upper ribs appeared today... it's such an awful feeling, I hope it doesn't stick around too long.
    Oh... and now as I'm sitting here DS just twisted my glasses and broke them lol! Hope everyone else's Monday was a little less Monday-ish!
  • @scoogy19 I think you win. But man am I tired of last minute late nights at MH’s job. Especially when no one came up with a meal plan this week. DS has been in a mood all day and my temper has been on a short leash. I’m ready for bedtime. 
  • Why are there ads on the app now though? Just me?.. 
  • @chasingroygbiv Nope, I have the ads too now. Super annoying. But at least I can access it now, I guess.. :|
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Ahhh I can finally post again! Hopefully they fixed the app for good.  I had so many things to say and now I can only remember @crossfitbabybump you asked about comfy work shoes and I wanted to tell you I own 2 pairs of teiks and LOVE them. Yes, they are pricey but so comfy for long days on your feet! They have support in them and I can't wear anything else to work now,  they have ruined me!
  • @mdfarmchick I can definitely relate to that!! Last minute late nights are the worst... 
  • @syssa-o, I've been wanting ice cream since Saturday. And now I want a McFlurry. Must. Resist. The craving. 
  • @bravoandprosecco omg I am obsessed with my Tieks!! I have 2 pairs and have to talk myself out of buying more every couple of months or so because they’re just so. damn. comfortable. 
  • @bettyvonsomethingstein this one's for you! (I think it was you that brought this up, otherwise this is going to be awkward...)

Mmmmm grilled cheese and ketchup!
    My two year old would say....NUMMY NUMMY!  Okay, I'd say it too.  Yum!!!!
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Bumping on my computer through a browser was buggie, too! How annoying!

Random: We started the week/ended the weekend with DH, DD, and DS sick with a stomach bug and I spent the time praying it wouldn't get me. So far, so good... I'm convinced it's from DH's questionable food handling when he used his smoker for hot dogs his dad brought over. They're the kind of people who are like, "Eh, rub some dirt on it." And I'm more like, "Seal it and properly store it at the right temperature for the right amount of time, or I won't eat it." I'm feeling good about that decision now, so I'm hoping it doesn't hit me!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Also, did everyone catch the veggie recall related to listeria? I'd imagine you did, but I didn't see it anywhere here yet!

• @kalawa we bought a minivan this weekend too!! I swore I would never do it but now I’m obsessed. How do you like yours?
  • @bravoandprosecco omg I am obsessed with my Tieks!! I have 2 pairs and have to talk myself out of buying more every couple of months or so because they’re just so. damn. comfortable. 
    So you're saying they are worth the price? I want to try them, but dang, dude!

• @kalawa we bought a minivan this weekend too!! I swore I would never do it but now I’m obsessed. How do you like yours?
    Minivan for lyfe.  What did you get?

• @LiveNLove44 I put it in the recalls thread a couple days ago. FFTC I have a Google alert set for listeria. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kiki75 thank you for doing that. I got an alert about it yesterday but I was busy so I just kind of brushed it off. Glad you posted so I didn’t need to dig for the info! 
  • @bettyvonsomethingstein I think they are worth it.  I don't wear any other shoes during the week and they have held up well. But it's a total splurge for sure.  
  • @bettyvonsomethingstein Toyota Sienna! I’m seriously obsessed.
  • @heatherdubrow We pick it up tomorrow! I am dreading it. But everyone I talk to says they love theirs. I know in my heart it's the right choice. Three kids, a dog, plus hockey bags=minivan life lol.
  • Omg I’ve missed all of you! I was wondering where everyone went! <3
  • I thought today was Wednesday. Until about 15 minutes ago when I went to create the HDBD thread, then saw someone had created the TW Tuesday thread because it's actually Tuesday. 
  • @kalawa girl I thought today was Monday. I saw that thread and thought “well someone’s jumping the gun a little.”  :D
  • @bettyvonsomethingstein Definitely worth it IMO. I bought my first pair over 2 years ago and wore them almost daily for the majority of the first year. (Had to wear nice, black shoes for work.) They're still in great shape and comfortable. I bought a neutral (gold snakeskin) after that and they've held up crazy well, too. I'm not a great person to ask about pricing though tbh because I will spend more on quality every single time. (Also I always factor in the cost-per-wear, so if they're going to last forever I don't feel bad about spending so much.)

• Ughghghgghhhhhhhh.  The app just took me to a "your device is vulnerable" mothereffing ad while I was in the middle of reading Randoms.  I didn't click on anything.  It just popped up.  If those shenanigans continue, I'm not playing anymore.  Come on, TB! Get it together!

• I had the app on my phone when I was part of the June 15 moms with my last pregnancy but it got so annoying with all of the issues that I deleted it.  I now go on through the browser when I'm at work which is why I don't normally post at night or on the weekends.  It was so frustrating and I couldn't see certain threads and I would click on something and the screen would jump and it turned out that I had clicked on an ad, etc etc so I just said "eff it", not worth the frustration.