March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (10/23)

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: Ugh. I suck at coming up with these. What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (10/23)

• Loading the player...
  • leilaquinnleilaquinn member
    edited October 2017
    Hi, I’m so sorry I’m sure this is not the right place to post this, but was there a weekend ticker change? 
    Eta spelling 
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    20 weeks, banana. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Tired and achy.
    3) 
     Anatomy scan on Thursday. 

6) GTKY: Ugh. I suck at coming up with these. What is one thing you've purchased for this baby? What do you still have left to purchase? 
    A blanket. We still need a carseat and crib mattress. 
  • @leilaquinn, I didn't notice a weekend Ticker Change this week. But I often don't look as much on the weekends!
    21 weeks - a carrot 

2) How are you feeling?

Still struggling with energy.  My legs are really in bad shape with my veins.  

3) 

Not for another month.  

5) Rants/Raves/Questions

I hate that it’s getting cold and darker so much earlier now.   

Ive bought a box of newborn diapers and one gown for baby.  It’s #3 but we thought we were done, so I started downsizing, giving away.  I need a car seat, double stroller, clothes, blankets, swaddles, burp clothes, changing pad covers, bottle parts, and the list grows each time I think of it.   
    18w, artichoke 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Great 
    3) 
    No

a swimsuit and a few outfits, no big purchases yet I plan to get a new diaper bag, rock and play, and strollers at some point.