Infertility
Options

Introduction *loss mentioned*

Hi everyone! I'm Emily... oh where to start? The short story is that we've been TTC off and on for 5ish years. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 30 (I'll be 36 next month). Two years ago we were hot and heavy in the game and I was fairly active here (3 cycles of clomid: 1 bfp with an early MC, 3 cycles of follistim/triggers for hopeful iui, but cycles were canceled due to hyperstimming each time). In the middle of all of that, I very suddenly lost my best friend and decided a break was needed... a break which has lasted 2 years. 

In that time, my DH and I bought a house (2016) only to find out 5 months later that his job was being transferred to Florida (we were in Illinois). So off he went the day after Christmas and I stayed behind for the next 9 months trying to get the house sorted out! But I've been here in Florida for a month now and we are planning our next step to be IVF, likely to start the process in January! Sorry, I guess that wasn't so short!! I hope that I'm able to support you strong ladies however I can along the way!

Re: Introduction *loss mentioned*

• Options
    Hi Emily, welcome. I'm so sorry for both your losses. I'm in Florida too, Miami, whereabouts are you? 
  • Options
    @emilynicole81 Welcome. Sorry you had to go through that difficult ordeal. I hope to know you more on the threads here. I wish for quick success for you and your DH. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! We are up in Ocala. @coco305 did you get much damage with the hurricane? We ditched out and went back to Illinois, not that Ocala got much damage by comparison! Thanks for the welcomes!