1st Trimester
Options

Early BFP/ ectopic correlation?

Hello ladies,
I just got my first BFP since an ectopic in May so naturally I'm a little paranoid. I should have waited but I tested at 8dpo (FRER, not even FMU) and sure enough there's a line- it's faint- but it's there! 
I've never tested this early before, but part of me is wondering if I got such an early BFP because it implanted too early in my tube? 
I have an appointment on Monday for bloods anyways but I'd love some feedback! 

Re: Early BFP/ ectopic correlation?

• Options
    Hello ladies,
    I just got my first BFP since an ectopic in May so naturally I'm a little paranoid. I should have waited but I tested at 8dpo (FRER, not even FMU) and sure enough there's a line- it's faint- but it's there! 
    I've never tested this early before, but part of me is wondering if I got such an early BFP because it implanted too early in my tube? 
    I have an appointment on Monday for bloods anyways but I'd love some feedback! 
    Why would you think that? How do you know you are 8dpo? 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ecwk- just a thought, like I said I'm paranoid.. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did you get a positive OPK? How do you know you are 8DPO? 
    If you have history of ectopic pregnancy you should get a scan on Monday with your blood work. 
    It’s likely you’re just further along than you think.
  • Options
    Yes I got a positive OPK, my cycles are very regular. We actually only BD on the day I ovulated and the day after this cycle. 
    I think they'll give me a scan tomorrow too, but I won't expect to see much- AF isn't even supposed to come until Thursday. 
    @Gingermom15
  • Options
    Good luck. FX that baby is where he/she is supposed to be.