April 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 10/21

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? 

5. GTKY: If you had $50,000 to spend on anything (not bills), what would it be? 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 10/21

• 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks. Size of an eclair or a box of crayons. 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted. Not like first tri fatigue, but these days I am having the worst time sleeping. Just uncomfortable and I can’t get into a deep sleep and I wake up constantly. I imagine this will only get worse as I get bigger. Still on Diclegis which is helping. Back pain, RLP and constipation are still my constant companions. 

MFM on Tuesday. 11/6 is our anomaly scan. We already know it’s a girl but I still am looking forward to it. 

Not anything I can think of 

I would take my parents and my sister and her family on an epic, unforgettable trip somewhere. 

17! Pomegranate or video game controller 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! Some RLP and not sleeping as well. 
    Nope
    No movement yet boooo
    probably travel! We used to do a lot of that and there are still so many places I want to see. It's pretty sad that at first I could only think of actual bills to spend it on ugh adulting is hard. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @saralee797-2 When I was writing the question I was thinking about bills too! But I figured that wasn’t as exciting so I added the parentheses in lol. 

• @mattel we have been researching daycares and because we live in the city it's expensive!! So budgeting has been on my mind lately. I'm a FTM so I guess I'm coming to the quick realization that kids aren't cheap!!

16 weeks avocado

2. How are you feeling? 
    good. only a few leg cramps throughout the night right now.
    next appt is the A/S in 3.5 weeks!

nothing big at this point, we announced yesterday on FB and it went well.  It was new ground for me because i never announced with DD.

darn! I would have said school loans lol.  Probably home renovations, a garage or new kitchen!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 16+2, avocado

2. How are you feeling? This pregnancy is just racing along. In about a month we'll be at the anatomy scan and halfway done already! I don't have many symptoms anymore besides sore boobs and fatigue.

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? I'm pretty sure I felt baby move the other day. With DS I didn't notice until 24 weeks so I'm not getting my hopes up until I feel more constant movement!

Probably travelling somewhere or on a new bigger house (does that count as a bill??). I really can't imagine what I'd use it on besides bills haha. 
    15 weeks.  An apple.
    2. How are you feeling? 
    So-so.
    I wasn't supposed to, but I have a freaking rash that won't go away, so I've been instructed to go to the dermatologist tomorrow.
    None this week.
    I'd pay off my student loan, but I guess that's a bill, huh?  I'd use it as a downpayment on a new house, or money to renovate our current house.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks? was supposed to be 13w2d but baby is measuring 14. I'll take it, if it gets me out of 1st trimester
    2. How am I feeling? Extreme fatigue but less nausea. I really need a few good naps.
    3. Any appointments? Had my nt scan today, the scan looked good. Have another appointment on Halloween,  that one should be boring.
    4. Rants: they had me meet with a genetic counselor and she was spitting off outdated information which pissed me off. She seemed confused about the odds of another genetic anomaly. The ob was giving me the correct information which surprised me.
    Rave: I kind of liked how easy going the mfm was, I had trouble with the last one I had.
    Gtky: no big bills but put money aside for dd's college. 
  • Posting late due to not being able to login for the past week

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 

14 weeks, a peach!
    2. How are you feeling? 
    No more nauseau and a little more energy but gaving some joint issues now. 
    MFM on the 7th for my level 2 scan

I'd definitely put it towards college funds