December 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 10/17

Where are all the Tuesday ladies at?! 

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

What's going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why? Or...what is an item you haven't gotten yet, but are very excited about?
BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10/17

• @abcola I'm here I'm here!! Lol super tired , but here!

How far along are you? 33 weeks!
    How big is baby? The size of a Durian or an oven mitt

How are you feeling?
    Honestly, alittle like crap (emotionally) been over doing it at home and work trying to "get stuff done" before she gets here , but I have to really stop and remind myself that there's always going to be stuff to get done. And that it's no big deal. Things will all work out just fine, even if I don't get to painting the attic door. (Mind you that hasn't been done in 3 years ) so why now lol. Ugh these hormones are going to get the best of me. 

super busy week at work and home. (I work at home also) we also decided to have a beautiful new deck built before Addie gets here so I'm managing that now too...permit work and juggling the contractors. Hoping that gets sorted out this week and we can start building soon.  

Rants/Raves/Questions:

we just celebrated my 34 th birthday and 6 th year wedding anniversary, oh and we went to our birthing class too! So the past weekend was really nice!

GTKY: Of all the baby things you have, what are you most excited to use, and why? Or...what is an item you haven't gotten yet, but are very excited about?

oh it's so hard to choose! Hmmmm I'll say right now the Halo bassinet and the rock and play , because I've heard so many great things about them. Also just dressing her up, I know that's lame lol. 
    Also the gym thing for her on the floor. It's a super cute one that's a ball pit too lol

• How far along are you? How big is baby?
    30 Weeks, and now 2 days. The size of a zuchinni or 1/2 a cheesecake.... I wonder which one I'd rather eat.... 
    How are you feeling?
    Mostly Ok, I have been having more 'heaviness' in my pelvis than before and sleep is hit or miss, but otherwise pretty good. 
    It's a normal week with no apts or anything.... woo! We have our long labor class on Saturday and then a friends wedding on Sunday, so it should be a nice weekend. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Raving about all the amazing gifts we've recieved, but ranting about putting it all away and organizing.... I dont know why I'm kindof dragging my heels on this but I"m hoping my true nesting will kick in soon. Also we are still missing one piece of furniture (bookcase) and maybe that is throwing me off with putting things away.... 
    We havent gotten our rock and play yet, but I told a mom friend about the one we registered for and she was really envious of it.... It rocks automatically and can be controlled with an App! 
    I'm excited to baby-wear. I got a Baby katan, and also have an ergo baby on my registry so I hope he likes it! 

@ShyTonia good luck with the deck!! We had to build a closet in LOs room and i"m so glad that construction is over. It wasnt too long, but just having it done and looking good is such a relief! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @abcola Thanks! Hoping it wont take too long. The permit work and inspections is where the hold up can be. I also can't wait to baby wear! Hehe I got the ergo and I'm very hopeful she will like it. Sounds like a great weekend coming up! We had our birthing class (it was 8 hours long!) lol
  • @ShyTonia Ours is the same... DH is already complaining about how long it is and that he's missing our Alma mater's football game.... I'm not even engaging him on how ridiculous he's being complaining about a class... While i'm here carrying and will be birthing his child... I cant even, so I wont. 
  • @abcola I loved it! Going into it, I was like no way they had eight full hours to teach us of stuff. Sure enough they did. DH was pretty good with it. But I would say around 2-3 o'clock he leaned over and whispered he wanted to kill himself. we had a 45 minute lunch break and we could go on bathroom/ coffee breaks freely. It was a large class so it didn't interrupt if you got up. Prob about 15 couples. Class was from 9-5. 
  • Where are all the Tuesday ladies at?! 

How far along are you? 
    How big is baby?
    In a few days late. But as of last Tuesday I was 31 weeks, the size of asparagus

How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good.  My feet hurt a bit, but I'm on them a lot at school.

I have an appt coming up next Tuesday when I'm 32 weeks.  Then I get to go every 2 weeks.  Which is exciting, this pregnancy is going so fast!

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Im excited I finally got the approval from my insurance, that I get to pick out my breast pump.  

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers