Pregnant after IF

1st Trimester Update- Week of October 16 *New Leader Needed

Hi Guys! Can't believe it's the end of my 1st trimester already! A lot of us are moving on to 2nd trimester next week so whoever would like to take over this post next week maybe mention that below and you are the new leader! 

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? 
3. When is your next appointment? 
4. Anything else you'd like to share? 
QOTW: What food or drink are you missing the most that you can't eat while pregnant?! 

Rel_1987 EDD 4/21 with a BOY!!
Prayingfor 2 EDD 4/22
Meredithj12 EDD 4/24
Tinosm EDD 4/24
NMtay 4/27 with Twins!!
Helloworld9 EDD 5/5
ReeseAnne16 EDD 5/15

Re: 1st Trimester Update- Week of October 16 *New Leader Needed

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
    13 weeks today! April 24

knawing feeling in my stomach, super full at times, severe acid, nausea, still vomiting a few times a week. I think I may have a stomach ulcer...

tomorrow!

Can't believe this is my last week in 1st trimester! I'm looking forward to getting a little bigger and looking "pregnant" rather than the chubby girl! I feel like everyone is starring at my belly but I'm just not ready to tell the world ( aka every random person at work)

QOTW: What food or drink are you missing the most that you can't eat while pregnant?!
    -I'd love a fall beer, like the sam adams pumkin ale...and maybe some blue cheese. A glass of red wine here and there, sushi..... ok maybe it's dinner time and I'm super hungry!!!

@rel_1987 Congrats on the boy!!! How exciting!!! I thought you would have a boy...and @Prayingfor2 I think yours is a girl...idk why..I always tell people I'm pretty good at guessing, I'm right 50% of the time :) 

• Hello! I can't believe I'm mentioned here and I feel so blessed!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
    I am 11+3 today! EDD May 5

Not much to be honest. Fatigue is by far the biggest

This Thursday with my OB! First appointment with her

I'm just so glad things are progressing and I really hope everything is alright

QOTW: What food or drink are you missing the most that you can't eat while pregnant?! 
    Prosecco! I miss my bubbly white wines
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD?
    13 weeks 4 days April 21
    2. Which Oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
    The nausea and vomiting has hit me finally uggh. Has happened just a few times.
    Nov. 10th
    @meredithj123 thank you so much! I also had a feeling I was having a boy. My husband is excited and so am I. I can't believe the 1st trimester is coming to an end, was a rough start for me but glad so far everything is fine.
    QOTW: What food or drink are you missing the most that you can't eat while pregnant?
    For me it would have to be a glass of wine every now and then. My job is stressful and those ppl I work with drive me nuts lol
  • Well I'm on the very early end but I'd love to get involved over here too!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? I am around 5 weeks, 6 days or so. Based on my transfer EDD is June 14! 
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? I've had a migraine since betas which has been rough and then fatigue to the max so far! Nauseous off and on, I'm curious to see where that goes lol 
    3. When is your next appointment? Monday! 6 week ultrasound! :smile:
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I'm super nervous about if everything is going how it's supposed to. Glad to have a 6 week check in, otherwise I'd lose my mind. 
    QOTW: What food or drink are you missing the most that you can't eat while pregnant?! The weirdest one is wine. I haven't ever minded wine but it's never been my favorite and last night when my DH was drinking it I was so incredibly jealous because it smelled so good! 
    Me & DH: 28  |  TTC since May 2016  |  DH: Morphology 0%  |  2 IUI's with Clomid - BFN  |  IVF ICSI Sept. 2017
  • 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 13w 1d, EDD 4/27

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? haha so last week I was like 'oh, not much!' but I must have just been having a really good day cause really this whole time I've been having breakouts, extreme exhaustion, perpetual headaches, fortunately on and off with nausea...oh and sitting up is SUPER uncomfortable cause I have a short torso and the twins are big enough to be pushing on everything already. But being pregnant wasn't designed to be comfortable, so I'll enjoy being able to grumble to you guys for a bit, then suck it up and/or take a nap!

3. When is your next appointment? Next Thursday, HALLELUJAH!

4. Anything else you'd like to share? Finally got the baby room cleared out! It had kind of been storage/guest bedroom since we bought the place a year ago, and I've been letting it stay in limbo during fertility treatments cause every month I hoped it would be time to get it ready for the baby (now babies!) but didn't want it to just sit empty and make me sad either...anyway, this past week I finished going through the boxes and it is now ready to start putting baby stuff in there!!!

QOTW: What food or drink are you missing the most that you can't eat while pregnant?! Actually not much...I don't drink alcohol anyway, and while I like sushi it makes me sick so I can't eat that anyway. Probably the thing I miss most is my soft cheeses. I miss my goat cheese and feta!

Also I'm gonna go ahead and move to the 2nd tri board next week too and am excited for that!