June 2018 Moms

Introductions (Part 2)

Re: Introductions (Part 2)

• Loading the player...
  • ebeth4056 said:
    Hi everyone! 

I'm Elizabeth and I live in Cincinnati, OH.  My estimated due date is June 26th based on my LMP and I got the BFP on October 12th. I'm a FTM - DH and I are cautiously excited since it is early on and we weren't expecting to get pregnant the first time we started trying.  Can't wait to have the first visit to the doctor so it can begin feeling more real!

-Elizabeth 
    Hi Elizabeth! We are due date twins and BFP day twins! I’m more of a lurker and I don’t post much but I just thought that was really cool! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Yay @lrichhx05 so excited you’re here!
  • @galactickates Hi!!! Yay!! So glad you are here!!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 hi!!!!! Thanks! I am so happy I get to join you!!!!
  • @galactickates yes fellow dachshund lover!
  • hjungk84hjungk84 member
    edited October 2017

@=caenis= Hello from another Feb 16 mama!! Congrats on your BFP!

edited - cause I suck at working TB

• @Lolalipsy - I recognize your name from May13.  Congrats on your BFP!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • @katelynrae86 We have a similar story: It took us a little while to conceive our first, so I was very shocked to get a BFP the first time we tried for a second. I will also have 2 under 2...my son is currently 9.5 months. :# There are definitely several of us in the same boat on this board!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @heidi_17_10 I worked with children for several years too before I had my own. It's definitely different! Everything about that child will be on you to handle 24/7. Which might sound scary but honestly it's so worth it.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker