Trying to Get Pregnant

You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

Re: You Aren't Pregnant. Calm Down. (the help thread)

• I need to be talked down from using all my sticks right now! Going on Day 3 of what I’m still trying to convince myself is IB and nobody can tell me any different! Haha thanks for this thread! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered a new box of OPKs/HPTs, so Murphy's Law says I'm totes knocked up and won't need them, right!?!?
    This made me LOL
  • You are not pregnant just because you pull back the cover of the HPT (just to check of course) and see another pink line... That is not how it works throw the damn stick away!!
  • I have 2 days before I can test. Which is the five day before my missed period thing. Which I know it's only 70-80% accurate but degum lol. I'm so impatient. I just want a baby.
  • The pinching in your uterus is just that, pinching in your uterus. You are not pregnant 1dpiui. Get a grip on yourself lady!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @ShilohRyan I know, I keep trying to calculate backwards from expected AF and forwards from estimated DPO to convince myself I can test earlier, then having to talk sense into myself a force waiting until 23rd or 24th when I know would be the absolute earliest anything would show...

From this morning's commute- you are not feeling symptoms 5 DPO you are just nauseous because you ran up 3 flights of stairs from the subway and haven't eaten yet :neutral:
  • @Dilynne WTH!!! That deserves a throat punch. (hugs)
  • You are 1 dpo... the nausea you are feeling and the killing headache that you have every time you have gotten pregnant is not a sign.. your body just doesn't fancy progesterone.. get ahold of yourself.
  • Potential TW Faulty Test?

No, you aren't the SS whose FRER digital was not actually faulty and actually means you are pregnant even with the clock next to the yes. The other two cheapies are right. The extremely heavy AF you are experiencing is not implantation bleeding. This is really CD 2. You aren't pregnant. 
  • @SmashJam<3<3
    Sending you a PM
  • I'm so addicted to taking pg tests that I woke up and felt like poo and immediately thought, I better test bec thats a really good sign... I'm so tired and I'm nauseous.. I'm also only 7dpo.... and clinically insane at this point. what is it about 6dpo that makes me go nutty? every tww is fine until 6dpo and then the test addict comes out. I keep thinking "if I don't test and know immediately, then it won't happen" like somehow staring at the test magically makes the baby implant... what!? 

Smack some sense into me pronto!