Babies on the Brain
Options

WTO/TWW Week of 10/15

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

R/R:

GTKY: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
Diminished ovarian reserve
BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020

Re: WTO/TWW Week of 10/15

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3(1/1 AL)

CD/DPO: CD 5

WTO - WAYDTGKU: Prenatal, HIO that’s it for me this cycle, decided against temping 

R/R: Please God I dont have time to get sick

GTKY: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Probably TV it is my only source of sanity some days

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1!!!

CD/DPO: CD1

WTO - WAYDTGKU: Well, we're literally on CD1 of our first month of trying, and DH doesn't like to do *~*things*~* when I'm on my period (which is totally fine), so it'll be a few days, lol. Tracking CM and temp, PNV, and will be eventually HIO.

TWW - Timing: No timing yet.

TWW - Testing: No testing yet.

R/R: I hate hate hate vague voice mails. >.<

GTKY: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Music. I love music and always have it playing in the car. I play it when I'm in the shower or cleaning or cooking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat Do you guys have Netflix? There's this baking show I watch that's very soothing somehow, if you want to give it a try.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: I said 1/1 but I'm going to say 0/1 since it's the first cycle, but we won't potentially start till November, so Nov is technically month 1, lol

CD/DPO: CD 8

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, CM, cervix position, OPKs

R/R: none

Hmm...probably my cell phone. I'm that person, lol. I've got Netflix on my phone, plus TB, FB, games, email...it's my lifeline haha.

DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @dreamscapes_ and @kindbytealikat We watch the Great British Baking show on Netflix all the time because we find it so positive and calming!  Its great to relax to.  So different from all the American competition shows!  Also, I hate voice mail in general.  My dad's VMs are the worst, he just tells me to call him back.  I'm like either tell me whats up or don't leave a message and I'll call you back.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17

WTO - WAYDTGKU: HIOCM, OPKs

TWW - Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (but not 100%)

TWW - Testing:   Trying to hold out until the 28th at the earliest.  My plan this time is to not buy any tests so we won't be tempted and fall into the POAS obsession.

R/R:  

GTKY: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?  Oh, this is an easy answer, chapstick

• Options

@kindbytealikat Totally agree on the importance of TV to general sanity. I used to work really insane hours but, no matter how late I got home or early I had to get back up, always got in 30 minutes of television before lights out. It meant that I did *something* each day that wasn't work, and it kept me going. What are your favorite shows right now?

@CecilB93 I think we're all "that person" when it comes to our cell phone. It's distraction, information, connection -- all the things. 

@dreamscapes_ 1/1!!! Yayyy I'm so excited for you! My husband is equally squeamish about "things" during AF, though I'm less understanding than you and sometimes insist that he man up ;)

@KFrob What DPO is the 28th for you? I like your strategy for avoiding POAS crazytown. Ice cream and pregnancy tests, just can't keep 'em in the house!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD 25 / ? DPO

TWW - Timing: Maybe -1, not really clear

TWW - Testing: Got a BFN yesterday. Just waiting for AF and then going to hope third time cycle is the charm!

R/R: None.

GTKY: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? I'll have to echo @CecilB93 and say my phone. I'm pretty sure I could survive 24 hours without it, but I wouldn't like it! 
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ and @KFrob I haven't seen the Great British but they brought it to the America with Mary Berry and I agree it is so relaxing to watch compared to other American cooking shows that play up the drama and intensity. I am an obsessive watcher of cooking competition shows. I do look forward to January thought when Great American Baking show
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/0

CD/DPO: ?

WTO - WAYDTGKU: not much right now....

R/R: DH and DS were both struck with a stomach virus just as I was starting to get over horrible bed bug bites. I'm tempted to never go on vacation again :mask:

Listening to podcasts (it's how I wind down to go to sleep).

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @emiliadkay I believe it will either be 11 or 12 DPO (not temping).  Also, I like the comparison to ice cream  :)  Sorry about the BFN 
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat GL with first cycle back. Hope your talk with DH went well. There's nothing like tv at the end of a long day

@dreamscapes_  yay for cycle one! My DH actually would be fine with period sex, I'm the one who's like I have no libido and I'm the one doing all the laundry so here's a "special treat" instead  ;);)

@CecilB93 yeah I'm a phone addict too! It's also my connection to the outside world 

@KFrob GL holding out! Seems like you kept up the HIO this cycle too! 

@emiliadkay why are you confused by your cd/dpo? 

@lalala2004 not the stomach bug!!!!! Anything but that! Hunger games salute 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/9

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: all but -4

TWW - Testing:   Every day since 5, all bfn. I didn't even test with fmu today so obviously not expecting anything. I meant to but DD woke up at 515 and screamed "wait!" Wtf?! I just peed in the toilet and went back to sleep. 

R/R: had a great trip for my moms bday this weekend! Sooooo tired though 

Reading. I have to read at least one chapter of a book every day. Does anyone have any good book Recs? 

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 I got sick last cycle, and expect that what FF thought was a temp shift was just a fever. I should have kept temping the rest of the cycle to try and figure it out, but got frustrated and threw in the towel. Have lectured self and will do better next month :) For you, this cycle still feels promising to me! 9DPO is early, even with FRER (not sure what you're using).

As far as books, I recently read Imagine Me Gone and The Sport of Kings. Both really good, but both really heavy. The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier & Clay and Rules of Civility are my all time favorite fiction novels, and The Elegance of the Hedgehog was another good recent-ish read. Also, I finally read The Power of Habit this summer and loved it if you're in the mood for something non-fiction.

@lalala2004 LOVE podcasts. Any you would recommend? I only got into them about four months ago so am still pretty generic in my selections (lots of NPR).
  • Options
    @emiliadkay I listen to a lot of true crime, but apart from that, I like Stuff You Missed in History Class and Revisionist History. Out of the true crime podcasts I listen to, the best produced ones are Serial Killers, Cults, and Unsolved Murders.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers