Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 10/18

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What's your favorite Halloween activity? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 10/18

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    18 weeks...artichoke/bell pepper!

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good overall, though I haven't been sleeping well because my husband has been sick & I've been in the guest room (he germed up our room). Starting to be hungry ALL THE TIME.

3) 
    Our anatomy scan and 18 week checkup on Friday!

Just have to brag on my DH for a second because he got me a prenatal massage for my birthday and I went on Monday and it was GLORIOUS. Everyone get massages!! I wish I could get one every week.

I love Halloween, and my favorite thing is handing out candy to kiddos. I love seeing them in their costumes and how excited they are. I can't WAIT for Halloween next year. Before we bought our house we lived on a busy street where we didn't get a lot of trick-or-treaters despite the neighborhood overall being popular. My DH had to convince me that it was inappropriate to stand at the end of our alley with candy.  :D
  • Options
    18 weeks! Sweet potato/Sugar glider/croissant :D  

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! we've been moving to our new house and even with all the activity, I haven't been too tired. 
    The main issue I have right now is all the allergies! Being a sniveling, sneezing mess is not fun.

3) 
    Monthly check up this Friday! I should be able to schedule my ultrasound anatomy scan on Friday too! Hopefully it'll be within a few weeks so we can find out if our baby really is a boy. They thought so at the 13 week ultrasound, but they wouldn't say for sure. 

Urrgh... Both my husband's truck and my car are both having issues. I hate it when a lot of things are going wrong, it seems to attract other problems. It's like problems are herd beasts that like to travel in groups...

Eating candy! At least that was my favorite thing as a kid :p  Now, I really enjoy the decorating and seeing all the cool houses in the neighborhood with really great decorations. This is my first Halloween living in an area that isn't in the middle of the country with no people around, so we may have trick-or-treaters coming by! I'm so excited to see all the little kids dressed up! 

@ksmwalters  A prenatal message sounds so good right now!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whooooooa we're halfway there! 20 weeks! Banana, axolotl, palmier cookie :)

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm getting over the cold from hell. I can't taste food so I've lost 4lbs this week :(

3) 
    one week away from my anatomy scan! Can. Not. Wait. 

Preschool is the worst freaking germ factory. I never get sick and I've been sick every other week since my 3 year old moved up to the preschool room in August. Plus, they had a lice advisory on the door today :( so now I'm praying we don't get that to deal with. 

We go to a Halloween festival at our local park with a trunk or treat that's a lot of fun. I also love handing out candy, though we never get too many trick or treaters. 

Pregnancy Ticker