November 2017 Moms
Options

Halloween

is anyone dressing up their bump for Halloween? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Halloween

• Options
    For work I will be wearing a shark costume. But I found this awesome diy costume where a baby doll is ripping out of the shirt. I need to make it still but I really wanted something gory if I was pregnant during Halloween. I just don't kno if we're going anywhere and it makes me sad that IDK if I can use it.
  • Options
    I got two shirts and will decide which one I want to wear closer too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are obsessed with the movie zootopia in my office so everyone wants me to dress like a camel so we can walk around and tell the joke from the movie all day.....

"what do you call a 3 humors camel"

pregnant 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    I'm not dressing up my bump specifically but I am wearing my usual Halloween costume that I've worn the last few years to take my kids trick or treating. It's a medieval maidens dress,it's super flowy and allows room for a pregnant belly. I tried it on yesterday just in case and it worked well.

• Options
    I bought shirts like this for my husband and I. Here's hoping we make it to Halloween!
  • Options

We have a parade and party at school, so dressing up is a thing. This is not my picture or anyone I know, but the kid totally looks like she could be mine, haha...  I got this (kids costume that fit me) last year and then our principal wanted us to dress up as super heroes. I'm wearing it with a sign that says "Popping in November!" This year we are all stars, so I will have a baseball jersey to put on under this after taking the popcorn off. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Very creative ladies! I've never been much into Halloween so I won't be dressing up. I'm having a hard enough time finding a decent costume for DD.
  • Options
    I hadn't even thought of dressing myself up. Baby boy will be about 2 weeks old so I don't think I can handle thinking about a Halloween costume. DD (5) will be Princess Leia.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm torn about costumes. My due date is Nov. 4th. Will I still be pregnant for Halloween... should I get LO a costume just in case she arrives before then...?? Idk what to do. 
  • Options
    Here's the costume I wanna do 

• Options
    @kaitlinliz My guy friends want me to do that. Super creepy! But no better time than while pregnant to do it
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @Abby7 Oh my goodness, your baby is coming next week?! Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? Will be thinking good thoughts for you. Love that your daughter will be Princess Leia. <3
  • Options
     I'm scheduled for my c-section on Oct 26th, so unfortunately I won't be dressing a bump,  but I did get the new goblin a Halloween onesie.  
  • Options
    My son is Elmo. My DH is dressing as Cookie Monster & I'll be a giant cookie!
  • Options
    Love all these ideas! I think I am going to be a kind of Halloween scrooge and not dress up this year. Who knows though, maybe I'll throw something together at the last minute.
  • Options
    I just found out we won't be "allowed" to dress up for work. I already started buying my counting too. So annoyed! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have never really been big into dressing up for Halloween however you ladies have me thinking I should. So I have pinned a couple of cute costume ideas for pregnant women and I might have to dress up this year.
  • Options
    @kdw89 Same here, I'm not into dressing up for Halloween either, but I feel like I have to with this big ol' belly!

My only idea (well, stolen-from-Pinterest idea) so far is Olaf, the snowman from Frozen. We get a zillion trick-or-treaters, so I want to do something that's definitely kid-friendly.
  • Options
    If I were going to dress up, I would do the Handmaid's Tale costume. But I lack the motivation and energy to put it together since I don't have anywhere to wear it to.
  • Options
    YesOuiCan said:
    @Abby7 Oh my goodness, your baby is coming next week?! Do you have an induction or c-section scheduled? Will be thinking good thoughts for you. Love that your daughter will be Princess Leia. <3
    Well flipping heck, where was my brain??? I was thinking Halloween was the end of the month I deliver, which is NOVEMBER, not OCTOBER. I told you all I have been a mental klutz. Wow. (crossing my fingers now that I do actually deliver in November)
    Pregnancy Ticker  
  • Options
    @Abby7 Ohhh, good! I'm glad it was just a mental blip and that everything is going well!
  • Options
    So far so good...just had the hospital tour tonight...so at least I've gotten that out of the way if I go early. Sheesh.
    Pregnancy Ticker