April 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 10/17

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? 

5. GTKY: How many times have you moved in your life? Where have you lived?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10/17

• Options
    16 weeks! Avocado 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Getting better, just sleepy by 8.
    10/24
    I got promoted at work! I wasn't sure they would do it since times are tight and I'm preggers, but to my relief they did!
    A lot! I've lived in a handful of cities in Ohio, Louisville, KY, and Nebraska. I think in total I've moved 10 times. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?  12 weeks, plum

2. How are you feeling? Still tired, but at least am getting my appetite back.  I am no sleeping well though.  I can't seem to get comfortable.

3. Any appointments coming up? Had my 12 week OB appt yesterday and have my MFM appt for testing next Monday.  I am both excited and nervous for this.

4. Rants, raves, celebrations, questions? I am so annoyed at insurance why now.  Why do I have to pay a monthly premium just to have a giant deductible??  Doctors seem to think I am made of money.

5. GTKY: How many times have you moved in your life? Where have you lived?  I have moved a lot of times if you count moving to different houses/apartments.  I can't even count.  As for different cities, I have lived in 5 different cities (four all in the same Dallas area) and then I lived in Portland, OR for a semester in college.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @angiek1 congrats on the promotion!

16 weeks, avocado.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good. I have started sleeping less, but that might be anxiety related.
    1 week from tomorrow.
    Still counting the weeks till MFM scan and we hopefully b get to find out the baby's sex.
    5. GTKY: How many times have you moved in your life? Where have you lived? Over 10, but only two different countries and two different states.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haven't posted in the last 2 weeks (just add it to the list of everything else I've failed at in the last 2 weeks...)

1. 13 weeks and the size of a lemon
    2. Miraculously feeling better. ITS MY LAST WEEK ON PROGESTERONE SUPPLEMENTS!! Woohooo! My M/S let up around 14 weeks with my first so I'm so very excited that I've hit this milestone. I cried all day last Wednesday because I was sad I didn't feel well enough to take my toddler to her dance class. Luckily my mom pitched in and met me at the dance studio to take her to class, church and kept her overnight. 
    3. Next appointment isn't until Halloween
    4. We are starting round 3 of potty training my DD. We started in January and she did really well then started to refuse after a few months so we backed off. Then after a month break we started again and she did fine and then started refusing again. This kid use to go at like every public restroom..Target, Disney World, restaurants. She was so good. So since about June I just gave up and let her do her thing promising my mom that once she turned 3 in September we'd get back to it. Now that I'm feeling much better I decided to give it a go today. She's been sitting in a wet underpants with a waterproof cover for over an hour...like it doesn't phase her. Tried bribing with gummy bears and saying princesses go pee-pee in the potty. Nothing. I don't get it. My mom
    doesnt get it (she trained 2 girls and a boy and doesn't ever remember us refusing to go after pretty much mastering it). She doesn't even want us to change her very, very full pull-ups. So frustrating and I feel under the gun to get this done before April! Ok. Rant over. 
    5. This is a funny question bc my husband and I have moved almost every year we've been married and we celebrate 10 years in December. We moved from Atlanta to Richmond, VA from Richmond to upstate New York, from New York back to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to central Florida last year. We've been in our current home for 16 months and we've lived here the longest out of any other place. Ha ha

• Options
    @nelsonjr82-2 ugh potty training is tough. We did the sticker system in our house. If the girls peed that got one sticker, poop they got two stickers. 10 stickers = a prize of their choice from the store. We didn't have the regression, but it was tough to get them to poop on the potty. I think it was b/c both girls strained to poop at times so they associated potty with pain. Once I started them on Merilax potty training the rest of the way was a breeze. 
  • Options

13, lemon 

2. How are you feeling? 

Pretty good! I was finally cleared to resume exercising.

Had my first OB appointment on Monday. He said everything looked good, got to hear the heartbeat. 

I am so ready for Fall. Why is it still hot out!? 

My husband make fun of me because I've had a licsense in 6 states - CT, MA, RI, PA, OH, MI. Slowly making my way west. 
  • Options
    I did my ticker change Sunday (what used to be my usual ticker change day) and now my EDD is moved up. Hope I can join you ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @tooraloorah I am super jealous! I want my date moved up! Welcome to the Tuesday group :smile: