May 2017 Moms
Options

Healthy Eating/Exercise Check In 6/19

How was last week?

What are your food and/or exercise goals this week?

What do you struggle the most with lately?

Questions/comments/concerns?

Re: Healthy Eating/Exercise Check In 6/19

• Options
    mcvgalmcvgal member
    @mrsrep123 good job getting that stroller walk in.

I've been pretty active this week and started tracking my food on Fitbit. I know I need the most help with food, so I am trying to really make healthier choices one meal or snack at a time. We celebrated father's day and DS2's birthday on Sunday so I indulged in tasty birthday cake and ice-cream. It was delicious, but I made sure to account for it with a little extra exercise. My goal is to get plenty of water and eat dinner at an earlier hour. Last week I had some 830pm dinners.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now that our heat wave has broken I feel like actually moving again. I walked to pick DD1 up from summer camp today (like 1.25 miles round trip)! But I'm still making poor eating choices. I gained fifty pounds this pregnancy and I think it's going to be hard to lose some of it. Also I tried on some pants over the weekend and some of them didn't make it over my hips! That didn't feel good.

i think I'll charge up my Fitbit tonight and log into MFP
  • Options
    Ive ganed 15 lbs since the arrival of my LO so now that we have clearence from dr Its time to get active tonight we will go for an eveing walk

Cooking with baby is a challenge so I'm not to happy w my food intake 
  • Options
    Agreed @llenadevida900, our heat wave is over and I finally took them out on a double stroller walk again. Luckily, I'm still doing good with food choices. I'm fitting into my normal, bigger-sized clothing now but haven't weighed myself... maybe I'll do that in the morning after a good BM   ;).

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    How was last week? Again, not great. I had family visiting and we ate out a bunch of times. 

What are your food and/or exercise goals this week? Get back in my normal routine of oatmeal for breakfast, instead of eating oatmeal and then going down to the camp dining hall for eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, toast, etc etc. Snack on fruit instead of chocolate. Walk every day. 

What do you struggle the most with lately? I'm struggling with being hard on myself. I need to just do the diet/exercise thing without all of the negative self-talk. 

Questions/comments/concerns? How much do people limit their caffeine intake? I've been drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning and one in the afternoon. I don't notice it bothering DS. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Options
    We've been going for our walks several times per week, pushing a double stroller is a workout! 

When I was pregnant I didn't have much of an appetite. Now I am starving 24.7. I eat anything and everything. Also sooo thirsty. Luckily the weight seems to be melting off but I need to start some toning expercises if I ever want to wear a bathingsuit. 
  • Options
    maximowiebemaximowiebe member
    edited October 2017

Hi there, this month I am planning to go for a healthy diet and workout. I am overweight and most of the fat gets saturated in my thighs and belly. I tried many things to reduce my weight, but it is not working. Now I am following to go for slimming guide **Removed for TOU violation** suggested by my friend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"