June 2018 Moms

All day nausea

hi ladies! 
Congrats on pregnancy :) 
I have a 18 month old son and I am about 7ish weeks (haven't had dating ultrasound yet). The all day nausea is really becoming awful. Any suggestions on how to cope with this and take care of a toddler? I've tried; ginger tea, ginger pills, sour candy etc. 

Answers

• hi ladies! 
    Congrats on pregnancy :) 
    I have a 18 month old son and I am about 7ish weeks (haven't had dating ultrasound yet). The all day nausea is really becoming awful. Any suggestions on how to cope with this and take care of a toddler? I've tried; ginger tea, ginger pills, sour candy etc. 

There is an introductions thread and a "read first" thread before posting. Have you checked these our? 
    We have rules and norms. Imagine if all 300 made a post about our nausea. There is a symptoms thread for that. 
    DD is 3 and a new little one on the way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The rudeness is very unnecessary
  • The rudeness is very unnecessary
    We weren't and aren't rude.  If you had taken any time to read previous posts, introduce yourself, and get to know us, you would know that the majority of us are dealing with nausea, as well as dealing with toddlers, work, and everything in between.  But, I guess when someone only posts on HDBD threads, you can't really expect them to understand.  

Introduce yourself, become involved, and I guarantee you will make friends for life.  You gotta give some to get some.  
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok. But it was very rude. Did you need to post a GIF of a eye roll? What was that supposed to prove. That is called being rude. Especially since you understand how busy it can be with a toddler and nausea. 
  • i don't have time to sit on my phone and read the 100's posts.