TTC After a Loss

(Long)Introduction After march 2017 d&c (hopefully I'm in the right group)

I could not sleep. I figured now is the best time to finally introduce myself....it has taken a while for me to finally introduced myself but I was not sure where I belonged..I am 38 and married. We have a 2 yr old daughter (born in spring 2015). I got pregnant in January 2017. I was happy but nervous. My dh was more worried about timing and finances. He in the end was starting to look forward to pregnancy. I was due oct16th. We went to ultrasound on dh's bday and growth was normal but no heartbeat. Md said to come back so we did 8 weeks  appt. (which was 2 days before wedding anniversary) there was  no heartbeat. So we scheduled d&c for day after wedding anniversary. It has taken a long time to process everything. For months, I agonized over whether to try again. I think about how great my first pregnancy went and then I get nervous when I think about last time. I have my good days and bad. There are times when I felt like. ( and still feel like) everyone is/was pregnant. at my job - 1 person had baby in April. 2 in August and now 2 in October. I have friend who just gave birth to twins and we had similar due dates. Now, My previous due date is around the corner and I am beginning to feel sad. People have been asking me when I am going to get pregnant again not knowing what happened in march ( which is being very nosy but at the same times, It's very hard to hear since I only felt comfortable thinking about ttc since August.) I thought I was pregnant in sept and got very disappointed when period arrived.  I have tried to make myself feel better since march but it's been challenging.  I really did not lose much of baby weight from first pregnancy so I started hiit program to feel better.  We have gone on 2 vacations already and now I feel and hope that this month or so will be the time ttc and healthy baby will arrive 2018. ( Just wanted to get this all off my chest). 

Re: (Long)Introduction After march 2017 d&c (hopefully I'm in the right group)

• Sorry for your loss.  Welcome to this amazing group of women.  This board has been very helpful for me. I hope you find some comfort here.  Feel free to join in wherever 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  welcome to the group no one wants to be in but there are great ladies here to support you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome. I'm sorry your TTC journey brought you here, but this is an incredible group of ladies. You'll find many of us with similar stories and lots of support. 
  • So sorry for your loss
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• I'm sorry for your loss. The ladies here are really wonderful. Hope your stay is short! 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• So sorry for your loss. Welcome to a great group of supportive ladies.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss,  but welcome.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you can find the comfort and support here that you need. 
  • Welcome and I am so sorry for your loss. I think a lot of us here can relate to the feelings you are having so please feel free to share whatever you need to. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Sorry to hear of your loss. We have similar stories. Hopefully your stay here is short and you find the support here that you need