June 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in w/o 10/9

13»

Re: PGAL Check-in w/o 10/9

• Options
    @catlady1215 How are you doing today? FYI... my first two pregnancies I went to independent labs (LabCorp and Quest both do this in the States) and had my hCG taken. It was $39.
    @icecubeinthedesert Man, that sucks. I wish after a loss the medical community could be more sensitive. Every time I got bills from my losses (for me just dr visits and labs) it was a painful reminder. I hate the way health insurance works.
    1. How far along are you? 3w 4d
    2. Any appointments coming up? Second beta tomorrow morning.
    3. How are you feeling physically? I felt crappy yesterday - like I had a hangover and I am hoping that is a good sign. I am already having some muscle spasms in my legs and then today in my abdomen (mostly left side) - though don't hurt they are just weird. I had the leg spasms during my first pregnancy (worse than now) but not until about five weeks. I'm going to see if they will check my electrolytes tomorrow too. I'm hoping the abdominal spasms have something to do with extra blood going to my ute.
    4. How are you feeling emotionally? Generally really good. I have had a really positive response to finding out about this pregnancy. 
    5. Questions? Just curious if anyone else experiences muscle spasms during pregnancy. My research says it is common much later.
    6. GTKY: If you could have any supernatural power or ability, what would it be and why? Telekenis. Might be useful for helping people and also around the house!
  • Options
    @zamora_spin first, I am so happy to see you here!!!! So much yes and congrats!!
    Thank you for checking on me! I'm just the same today. Hardly sickish at all anymore. Just the poor appetite and crap taste in my mouth. I'm actually just getting angrier and angrier that I'm stuck like this till thurs. I still am pretty sure I'm out. If I'm wrong, I will eat my words and gladly feel like the biggest dumbshit for the rest of this pregnancy... but eh.
    thats so interesting cause I have never heard of that! $39 is not a bad price for piece of mind.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @catlady1215 I hope you're wrong, and I know how happy you will be if you're wrong, but I also know it is IMPOSSIBLE to shove those thoughts aside. I'm angry for you. I went through a website called "Request A Test" and I think they put the results up next business day. 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 4w6d
    2. Any appointments coming up? Nurse appt on 19th and will set first US then
    3. How are you feeling physically? Lots and lots of cramps, a little nausea and super tired. 
    4. How are you feeling emotionally? Cautiously optimistic. I definitely feel different than I did with my MC in May so I’m hoping these are all good signs. 
    5. Questions?
    6. GTKY: If you could have any supernatural power or ability, what would it be and why? Teleportation for sure!