Success after IF
Options

Chemical pregnancy

a78sahaa78saha member
edited October 2017 in Success after IF
Hey,

Ok heres my story so far... first ivf frozen transfer of pgd blast graded 6bb.  Im 39 with 2 failed iui's

- frozen transfer on 9/15.  

- started spotting 8dp5dt.  also did a hpt and it was a faint bfp.

- by beta i pretty much had a full flow going but kept getting the faint bfps so i pretty much told myself this on its way down...and didnt work.

-  Initial hcg beta at 10dp5dt was 23 and the bleeding stopped the next day. Told to be cautiously optimistic 

- 12dp5dt test was 102.  So that seemed better the dr said my progesterone level was at 7 so they added the prog shot once nightly i was already on 4 suppositoriez a day.  

-  third test yesterday... 4 days later 16dp5dt ... and sadly my hcg was only at 137.  Late yesterday i started spotting again.  

So this will likely end up in cp.  Not sure what the issues were.  Had lower than normal prog level with 4 suppositories maybe that was an issue.  This was our 1st ivf and ive never received a bfp in my life so i feel like that is at least encouraging that i can get an emby to stick even if it wss only for a wk or 2.  Anyways if anyone has any advice, been through something similar or has any thoughts they would be much appreciated.

Re: Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    Thanks for all the feedback found out it is a cp today hcg was 57 
  • Options
    No really thanks for all the support...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @a78saha Hey there dear! Please check back in and see this! I know it's frustrating posting on boards especially with no one checking in much, and especially especially when you need support.

I had a very similar story. 1st IVF was a CP and I was distraught but trying to be hopeful. Next we did an endometrial biopsy to test for infection, came back normal so we moved forward with an FET with progesterone suppositories, praying it would work without the daily shots but I got a BFN. Second FET, we gave it all we had. Did the PIO shots, did PGS, transferred 2 embryos, and also this thing called nupogen. It's an arthritis drug shown to help with implantation, and really I was ready to try anythinh. It worked!!! And now i am 12 wks pregnant with twins.

Success does happen, miracles do happen, and try to take the fact that it implanted as a sign of success! I would definitely recommend doing the endometrial biopsy, and doing PGS on future cycles. Good luck! I hope you get your miracle soon!
  • Options
    Just ready your other post and saw that this wasn't your first IVF and that you did PGS. Next round talk to your doc about the biopsy if you haven't done it yet, and talk to him about the neupogen. Good luck!!!