Pregnant after IF

1st Tri Week of October 9

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? 
3. When is your next appointment? 
4. Anything else you'd like to share? 
QOTW: What pregnancy milestone are you looking forward to most?

MMD1986 EDD 4/2
Picklepie84 EDD 4/16
Rel_1987 EDD 4/21
Prayingfor 2 EDD 4/22
Meredithj12 EDD 4/24
Tinosm EDD 4/24
Helloworld9 EDD 5/5
ReeseAnne16 EDD 5/15

Re: 1st Tri Week of October 9

• 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
    12w4d

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? 
    Still some vomiting after eating. Sore nipples. Round ligament pain.

Oct 27.

probably finding out sex of baby. I want a gray and teal themed room for Baby C, but want a want a few items with his/her name made. 

12 weeks 1 day. April 24

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? 
    Feeling better this week, still throwing up a few times a week. Lots of acid reflux

October 18

Enjoyed sharing my "news" with my friends and family this past week as I visited my hometown.

Probably decorating the nursery. We aren't finding out the gender but I want a similar room @Prayingfor2!! Grey with some aqua/or seafood green
  • Loading the player...
  • I love how the gray and teal/bluish greens look in a baby room!! A new modern feel of nuetral. 

12wk 5 days April 21
    2. Which Oh-So-Lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
    Still a little tired and peeing more frequently.
    Oct 16th
    Got my genetic test results back and all was normal. And It's a BOY!!! Also had NT Scan done today but he would not cooperate so have to go back Monday. He was measuring 13wk 1day and hb159
    QOTW: What pregnancy milestone are you looking forward to the most?
    The halfway point and being able to relax just a little bit. This 1st trimester has been scary!!!

• @rel_1987 Congratulations!! A boy would be super fun! 
  • @Prayingfor2 thank you very much!
  • New here but excited to join!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
    12 weeks 1 day. April 27

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? 
    Mostly doing ok thanks to my diclegis, but I am super exhausted all the time.

October 26

I feel like I'm having trouble adjusting to a 'normal' doctor visit schedule. With my IVF appointments and such I always knew what was going on and had updates at least once a week even till i was 9 wks pregnant (i had some bleeding which explains the extra monitoring) but I'm like nervous that something will go wrong now. 4 weeks between appointments is stressing me out! Anyone else feeling like this?

QOTW: What pregnancy milestone are you most looking forward to? Finally looking pregnant lol. I'm having twins and I can definitely see my bump but according to DH my boobs are too big for anyone else to notice it! Sometimes I just want to wear a sign that says 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant'.

@rel_187 congratulations! That's so exciting!!!

@Prayingfor2 love the color scheme! We did PGS so I know I'm having 1 of each and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do color wise. My walls are beige and I would rather avoid painting but who knows at least I've got time!
  • @nmtay thank you, and congratulations on your twins!!!
    I'm nervous also about 4 weeks in between visits. But I guess I'm a little lucky since I'm high risk due to blood clotting disorders that I'll get monthly ultrasounds until 32 weeks and then weekly ones.
  • @rel_1987 thank you!!! And glad I'm not the only one feeling that at least!!! I'm high risk too cause it's twins, so i think I'll have about the same appointment schedule as you there! High risk is no fun but I am definitely glad that we get extra monitoring becauss of it! I hope that yours doesn't cause any problems and that it just means you get to see your little boy a bit more frequently!
  • @nmtay so far everything has been great so I'm very blessed and happy!!!