November 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC - 10/13

Can I claim the pregnancy excuse??

Some new person has been parking his/her gigantic pickup truck in my office parking garage in the spots I usually use along the outside perimeter of the garage. My little Mini Cooper can fit anywhere, but I'm not so confident in trying to squeeze between gigantic truck on one side and garage support pylon on the other.So, being the independent woman I am, I decided to start backing into the inside parking spaces.  NBD.  I got this.  

This this morning, when I definitely did not and in trying to back straight into the space got too close to another support pylon and definitely took out the passenger side-mirror.  Yeah.  About that.  Ooops?

Re: FFFC - 10/13

• Options
    I want to shoot my DH sometimes. He's acting like we still have months to go before baby girl arrives and he's acting all calm and cool and collected about EVERYTHING, which makes me think he believes I'm freaking out about everything and I'm completely not. I'm stressed, yes, but not having a breakdown every 10 minutes. If baby girl were to come tomorrow (god forbid) we would be fine, she wouldn't have a name, but everything else is in place and it wouldn't be a huge problem. However, not everything is done. It's just not. All he has to say about it is it's ok, we still have some time to get it done, blah blah blah. -_-  6 weeks babe. 6. Not 16, not 12, 6.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @ariasbabyblog seeeeeeeeeee that's EXACTLY what DH is doing over here too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @curiousfool1 Ugh, sorry to hear that! And I do think pregnancy is a valid excuse. Somewhat similar situation: I have always been great at parallel parking, but for the last couple months it has been more challenging because I can't twist my torso to look behind me like I usually do.
  • Options
    Maybe he's trying to stay calm so you have an anchor point like he knows he's no good going headless chook on you. 
    My husband is super calm too. And we have 3.5 week till due and if bub comes tomorrow we're effed car seat isn't in bags not packed were strued across 2 houses cot not built and room not done. .. actually the only thing nearly ready is the baby ha ha ha 

He seems calm but I know he's stressed but if he showed it I think he feels he'd be adding to my plate so he's staying positive ...and calm 
    You know like denile