June 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    Selfishly started this.

WTF, I can't stand the smell of arugula anymore?

WTF, Duane Reade - why would you have the HEAT on? It is mid-70s, yo! I literally thought I was going to pass out waiting for DH's prescription. Speaking of which, WTF, DH - pick up your own prescriptions!
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 speaking of smells, my coworker had hard boiled eggs for lunch which smell awful normally but I smelled them today and nearly lost it at my desk  :s

WTF to one of the customers that I handle having literally the most complicated contract and pricing on planet earth and then having to explain to my boss why I have to fudge it a little each month to make it work. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @krashke That reminds me of the scene in The Office when Dwight intentionally eats hard boiled eggs in front of a pregnant Pam so she intentionally throws up in front of him :D

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @RatParade I work for an egg supplier so we have various egg products available to us at all times, including hard boiled, so I feel like this will be unavoidable for the next 9 months. 
    *TW LC*

• Options
    Wtf is it still 90+ degrees where I live? The heat and humidity are going to be the death of me. I’d love to let ds spend the day outside to burn off some energy, but we don’t last for more than 30 minutes at a time. It’s mid October. The weather better get its ish together soon. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 When I commute, into work, I swear I can smell the farts of the people in the next car... or if they are using an e-cig the vapour smells. Smells are the worst right now. 

WTF multivitamins and DHA.. Can we not have the tasty burps? Please stop. Just stop. 
    Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • Options

@krashke I work for a protein processor (thankfully in the corporate office) so we'll have random samples that are microwaved.  I'm SO thankful I don't work in the plant because there is NO way I could handle all those smells every day all day!  Do you have live birds at your location?  If so, I bet one of our sister companies buys them from you!  

And continuing on the smell bandwagon...this morning DH put peppermint oil on his neck and back and it was making me nauseous.  That's one that's supposed to help the nauseousness!!  
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @rnielsen321 I got a non fish oil omega-3 DHA to avoid the fishy burps on Amazon here

@PatientlyWaiting10 I also work in the corp office so no birds but I imagine that would be difficult while pg. We also just have a bunch of samples. 
    *TW LC*

• Options
    ooooooooooooh... @krashke that would be lovely... ***starts online shopping*** 
    Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice.