April 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 10/10

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite movie?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 10/10

• Options
    15 weeks, baby is a navel orange (I think)
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired still, but other than that fine
    10/25 is my next
    I just want my energy back.
    I have a few, Boondock Saints, Groundhogs Day, and Pride and Prejudice are my current top movies.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  11 weeks, lime or donut hole

2. How are you feeling? Tired and having so many weird dreams

3. Any appointments coming up? I have my 12 week OB appt monday.  Can't wait to hear the HB again.  But sad there won't be an u/s!

4. Rants, raves, questions? I don't want to be an adult anymore.  The hits just keep coming with these random expenses that keep coming up one right after another.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite movie?  Hmm I love Moulin Rouge. (Hence the SN)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I am with you, these dreams just make me wake up with a very discontented feeling. P.S. now I want some powdered donuts, lol.

15 weeks, a navel orange.

2. How are you feeling? 
    This acid reflux had definitely come to stay. It actually made me lose my cookies Saturday night (for the first time all pregnancy)

Not for a couple weeks.

Anybody else itching all over at times. It seems like I have suddenly developed seasonal allergies in response to this pregnancy.

Moonstruck. No other movie could closely explain the craziness of my family, and we aren't Italian like they are on the movie.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I am having weird dreams too! I had a dream I went on a date with Bugs Bunny the other day. LOL
  • Options
    @angiek1 Ha that's awesome!  My dream last night was the my 3 year old son started going around saying "what the hell?" and I was so mad at him for saying that because I was like where did you hear that??  And then also last night another dream I had was that we were trying to go somewhere with DH's family, but I had to curl my hair first.  But then I was taking so long to do it and everyone got frustrated.
  • Options
    @angiek1 & @sparklingdiamond, add me to the weird dream club! That is when I am not lying in bed in the middle of the night wide awake.

14 weeks, Peach

2. How are you feeling? The nausea has subsided, but still no energy. I have also had a terrible time with congestion. The congestion isn't so much in my nose, but rather my ears. It is driving me crazy. I can hear myself talk and breathe in my head. ALL. DAY. LONG. 

3. Any appointments coming up? We don't have our next OB appointment until 10/27. Next week we have our first meeting with our doula. I'm really excited. We had a doula for the birth of our DS and I highly recommend. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I just have to rave about the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta! If you don't what this is, google it! A balloon sprinkled sky every morning never gets old. This is my favorite time of year in New Mexico. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite movie? Elf and Forrest Gump
  • Options
    12 weeks, plum 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good as long as I stay hydrated. 

Last appointment with my fertility doctor tomorrow! Nervous and excited. 

I found a really cute apple orchard near my house. 

A Bronx Tale, Now and Then 
  • Options
     14 weeks. Size of a peach! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Much better this week! A tiny bit of nausea but mostly just dealing with headaches.

Genetic testing in two weeks.

Oddly enough this baby is keeping me healthy! I'm always craving fruit and smoothies instead of junk I normally eat! These headaches I've been getting though, my goodness. Cut it out!

Either Save The Last Dance or Now & Then! 
  • Options
     14 weeks. Size of a peach! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Much better this week! A tiny bit of nausea but mostly just dealing with headaches.

Genetic testing in two weeks.

Oddly enough this baby is keeping me healthy! I'm always craving fruit and smoothies instead of junk I normally eat! These headaches I've been getting though, my goodness. Cut it out!

Either Save The Last Dance or Now & Then! 
    That was my post. For some reason I was under a different account?! So weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @hollyduhhh - I think the Bump has been having issues. I have written posts and it only actually shares one or two sentences of what I have written. This week it has been very buggy.