March 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change! 10/11

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What is the weirdest pet you've ever had? And if you haven't had something other than the usual dog/cat, what kind of pet have you always wanted? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change! 10/11

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    17 weeks! Tangy pomegranate, chipmunk, or a creme brûlée desert. :D 

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Only felt nausea a few times-  mainly my own fault after reading in the car. It's so boring to sit in the passenger seat for an hour and a half every day to and from work. Especially when I could be reading... I know it makes me sick, but I still do it anyway. 
    Other than that, just constipation

3) Any appointments this week coming up?
    Not until Oct 20th :(

So happy that we're going to be moving this weekend!!! Moving in itself sucks, but we won't have to be driving a ridiculous amount of miles every day! We found a cute little yellow rental house.  <3 

6) GTKY: What is the weirdest pet you've ever had? And if you haven't had something other than the usual dog/cat, what kind of pet have you always wanted? 
    I had a lot of cool pets growing up living in the country: lizards, rabbits, and hermit crabs. The weirdest was when we raised a few farm quail. Besides the usual dogs and cats, we also had a few horses, a couple of cattle, and goats. 

17 weeks - pomegranate 

2) How are you feeling?

Pretty good - nothing to complain about this week!

3) 
    Any appointments this week coming up?

Our a/s is a week from Friday (10/20!)

I’ve had lots of pets over the years, but my two weirdest were a mouse and (very briefly) a duckling. We found the duckling near my dad’s office and his/her mother had died. We tried raising it but wound up taking it to the vet if I recall correctly. I also had hamsters but our pets were mainly dogs and cats! I’d love to have a horse one day. 
  • Loading the player...
    19 weeks. A mango?  

2) How are you feeling?
    Fairly well! I get carsick which is new haha. 

3) Any appointments this week coming up?
    Not until Oct 25th.

I'm having a shitty week and am sooooo ready to go on maternity leave. Work sucks, DH sucks, and I can't drink wine. Waah. 

So I had a frog when I was in middle school. It was super cute and tiny but then it got a little bigger and my science teacher told me to buy these crickets to feed it but he told me the wrong kind and they ATE my frog. I was so sad. I named him Mr. Wigglesworth and buried him in my school's garden.

Pregnancy Ticker