March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (10/09)

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) 
Any appointments this week coming up?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What feature of yours do you hope baby inherits? What would you be not so thrilled about?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (10/09)

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

19 weeks 
    2) How are you feeling?

exhausted, exhausted and sometimes short of breath.

3) 

Not until next week.

Not currently!  

6) GTKY: What feature of yours do you hope baby inherits? What would you be not so thrilled about?

My love of cleanliness.  Haha...I would love for them to be quieter like me since our son is crazy wild and I'm not sure I can handle two screaming children all day.  I hope they don't inherit my bad vericose veins and bad eyes.  They are so painful and I've had 3 surgeries over the past 12 years for my legs and multiple procedures and surgery on my eyes since I was super little.  At some point I will be declared legally blind most likely before I qualify for retirement.  
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks- avocado

2) How are you feeling? Pretty good, although I'm starting to get a bump so I have to change how I sleep and do daily activities.

3) 
    Any appointments this week coming up? Yep, jut a checkup on Wednesday. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

6) GTKY: What feature of yours do you hope baby inherits? What would you be not so thrilled about? I hope he gets my clear skin (hubby has acne pretty bad, getting a little better now that he is close to 30.) I hope he gets DH's blue eyes and/ or curly hair. 

19 weeks, mango

2) How are you feeling?
    hungry for once, lots of heartburn, short of breath a lot

3) 
    Not this week.  US is next week

Rants: Almost passed out a couple times.

It would be nice if one of my kids had dark curly hair, instead of straight blonde.  I wouldn't be so thrilled if they inherited my teeth, they need to get DH's teeth... 
  • @hollyk224 I'm having a RCS and am very nervous as well, my first one was an emergency c section and this next one will be planned I am told it will be a completely different experience. I'm nervous for the surgery itself and then recovery and trying to take care of 2 kids. 
    17 weeks, baby is the size of a pomegranate! 

2) How are you feeling?
    This week so far I’ve been feeling good! Last week the headaches were killing me. Praying those don’t come back...

3) 
    None until our anatomy scan on the 24th! 

Nothing right now
    I would love for the baby to have my hair color and my love of being organized! In a perfect world I would love for the baby to have my hair and DHs ice blue eyes. But we will have to wait and see..

• @babydale2018 my anatomy scan is October 24 too. So looking forward to it!
  • @babydale2018 @npkat my scan is the 24th as well! FX for us all!
  • October 24th is going to be an exciting day for our Monday mom's!!!!!

Mine's scheduled for November 2 (boo). But I'm counting down the days to find out what we are having!!! We were team green changed to team finding out. So I'm psyched!
    21 weeks, size of a bok choy???

2) How are you feeling?
    Good other than serious round the clock constipation and being completely wiped by 5 pm! Noticing rib pain already as baby moves up. 

3) 
    Next week 

Over halfway there and feeling lots of kicks and rolls!

Hmmm... my ringlet curls I had as a little girl would be fun. Since having kids I’ve lost the curl all together and now I regret the days I wished for straight hair. I’ll be bummed for baby’s sake if it has my teeth (I’m missing several adult teeth and no matter how well I care for the teeth I do have I continue needing root canals. It’s tied to my genetic disease that I also pray baby doesn’t have, but I know there are far, far worse things in the world so I try not to drive myself crazy).