May 2018 Moms

Who hates bras more than i do right now??

today i found my self unclipping my bra out doors, they feel like i had a chain just beneath em boobies, it really feels uncomfortable, who is in my boat?

Re: Who hates bras more than i do right now??

• Loading the player...
  • I am looking into those third love bras....or the True Co. Bra.  They look super comfy and I am well endowed in that area already. I can't imagine how big they will get.  Anyone found a good bra that can stretch/grow with you?
  • Mine are pretty uncomfortable at the moment. I've never bought a maternity bra, just a nursing bra (which I tend to get a bit early and wear for the last part of pregnancy.
    i am quite well endowed and I get huge after giving birth when my milk comes it (but only for a few days). I really hate that part! I probably do go up a size or 2 overall.
    This pregnancy I have been really sore, which I don't remember the last twice at all. I'm still wearing under wires and am wondering if I should switch to non wired ones, but they have so little support
  • Yeah as a 38DDD normally, not wearing a bra is not an option. Has nothing to do with me wanting them to appear younger lol but they are so heavy that it's painful to lack the support all day! I need to get some maternity bras though :'( I already warped the wire in one of my nice bras, but bra shopping is such a PITA. Thankfully I found my old sleep bras I got after birth the last time. Those are awesomely comfy for lounging around the house. Not too supportive, so not something I would wear out and about but they are ok. 
  • Kendrajos said:
    Yeah as a 38DDD normally, not wearing a bra is not an option. Has nothing to do with me wanting them to appear younger lol but they are so heavy that it's painful to lack the support all day! I need to get some maternity bras though :'( I already warped the wire in one of my nice bras, but bra shopping is such a PITA. Thankfully I found my old sleep bras I got after birth the last time. Those are awesomely comfy for lounging around the house. Not too supportive, so not something I would wear out and about but they are ok. 
    I'm a 38DDD as well. It's an adjustment period, but your body does figure it out. I have far less back pain than I did when I wore bras every day. 

As a as a side note, I still wear one when a dress requires it, or when I'm running. Sometimes I prefer to use a nursing tank top under something if I'm feeling particularly swollen, but 90% of the time I'm free haha
  • No bra problems here so far! I am luckily not feeling any breast pain this pregnancy, whereas my last one it was horrible (but I’d take that over this nausea any day!)
  • Still nursing my toddler and it hurts so bad!  They had gone down when I lost weight over the last year but back up and perkier then worn out nursing toddler boobs.  For busy women with a small band look into the sugar candy bra by cake maternity.  It’s amazing and doesn’t squish my boobs while being small enough in the band (I’m about a 32G or H but I wore it when I was more like a 32I and it worked fine).  I bought one regular bra last pregnancy and it was such a waste.  It only fit for a short time and I couldn’t nurse in it.  I’d suggest getting nursing bras whether you’re going strong structured or more unstructured bras because they’re a a chance they’ll fit at some point postpartum.  Then again I didn’t know if breastfeed for 22 months still going lol.  
  • psgouletpsgoulet member
    edited October 2017
    I've gone up a cup size and I'm only 9 weeks. I'm up to a 34DD now and I can't imagine what they'll be in the end. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I wasn't super petite. Nothing fits. I just look weird and top heavy lol. I really need this bump to come in so I look a bit more balanced.
  • Meanwhile, I'm over here wearing a bra to bed because my boobs hurt without one on. My favorite is my wireless one from VS. 

• I just went to marshalls. I bought some comfy bras for super duper cheap. 
  • Any of you well endowed ladies have particular brands and styles you love?  I hatttte bra shopping. I would love to order some online. I definitely need lots of support. I feel like I'm lugging around large weights. Going without a bra is so painful right now!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • roomsu said:
    Any of you well endowed ladies have particular brands and styles you love?  I hatttte bra shopping. I would love to order some online. I definitely need lots of support. I feel like I'm lugging around large weights. Going without a bra is so painful right now!
    I love cake maternity!  I have a small band size and big cup size currently a 32G maybe H.  I like their sugar candy for a more lofted look but it has super flexible cups for multiple sizes.  Their cotton candy was better in the second and third trimester last time and the postpartum period since my ribs were bigger.  The cotton candy doesn’t have quite as good of lift and separation but does a pretty good job.  They are pricey but they’ve lasted me a long time and don’t look to worn out.  
  • I remember my boobs hurting a lot last time, but so far I've felt nothing! I'm only 7 weeks though, don't really remember when it set in last time. But I'm breastfeeding a little still, and feel like my boobs haven't gone back to their original size, so curious if they'll stay as is or what. I'm on the edge of weaning though - if things do start hurting, I'll be done pretty quick!
  • I hate them even more recently recently!! All my bras are underwrire free already, because being as busty as I am, underwrite causes me some real pain. I try to get the most comfortable ones a can. Now though, when wearing a bra, my nipples BURN. 
  • Last pregnancy my boobs were super sore. I'm large chested, so I even needed to sleep in a soft bra to help. This time I'm still nursing my 16 month old (planning to wean fully by week 20) and I've noticed no change. No tenderness, no swelling. And because I'm producing less I have less fluctuation throughout the day, I can actually wear a nice supportive underwire for the first time in 18 months. Yay! I actually never found a good wireless nursing bra for my size. I wound up using some stretchy madela ones with foam inserts for coverage.  
  • I love bras...the colors, support, fabrics, all of it!  
    And maybe it's having a more small/middle sized chest B (post breastfeeding) and C (pre kiddo), but my boobs go up and down quite a bit over the course of pregnancy and breastfeeding.  Everyone is different!
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • Bras are the worst!  pants are pretty awful, too.  
  • Bras. Pants. Shoes. Earrings. Makeup. Just go nude. Shirts- I like shirts. I hate everything else