December 2017 Moms
Options

Come on in Crafters!

Hey y'all, I see we haven't had a crafting discussion in FOR-E-VER. So what's everyone working on? 

Re: Come on in Crafters!

• Options
    I am still working on the same sewing projects... getting the house ready for baby has put some serious crimp on my crafting time.  That sign is so cool, @GraysonsMama! I love the colors.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kyrwyn Why thank you, ma'am!
  • Options
    Very cool, @GraysonsMama, I really like the colors, very serene. 

Sooo this is a little different, but my Dad buried his dog of 15 years this week. I think I'm going to make him a little headstone. 
    Also I bought some wood so I want to try the 5 foot "Welcome" sign for the front porch, however I have no desire to go outside and stain right now. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My sewing machine doesn't really have a spot so I have to move it, sew and then move it back.  Lately that has proved too much effort.  Although I need to crack it out before Girl Scouts starts again because I need to get like 5 patches sewed on.  

• Options
    Oh wow, you're all so crafty!
    Loving the quilts @tamaraaaa!
    I need one of those bunny hats @jennasaisquoi, they're just too adorable!

I'm not super crafty, but just bought supplies (fabric, ribbons etc.) to pimp some (cardboard) boxes that we'll use to store baby stuff. I'll get started on those this weekend.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I started crocheting a blanket for babe but It's only a few rows in so doesnt look like much yet! haha
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Love those quilts @tamaraaaa ! You must have an awesome machine to do the mickey stitching. I've been working on knitting a blanket and bought some fabric to sew another one, but they're not complete yet. Hopefully I'll have pics to post soon. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    @FakeFinn- the hats are made by Spearmint Baby, I think? It doesn't get super cold here, so I'm going to DIY a headband version. 
  • Options
    @PoeMasque looks awesome! What's the purpose of putting a screen door on the interior? I've only seen them on exterior doors!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @tamaraaaa those quilts are beautiful!
    @jennasaisquoi you are a very talented knitter. The extent to of my talent/patience are some simple baby blankets with maybe a seed stitch or ribbing... 
    @PoeMasque I love the door! it turned out great
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    DH constructed this Mobile from our design. It spins and plays my late mother's favorite lullaby. It is inspired by the book The Night Circus which is our favorite.
  • Options
    @AFrye0726 How do you have fabric printed?
  • Options
    @GraysonsMama     www.spoonflower.com

It isn't cheap, but compared to putting squares together, it saved a ton of time. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Finally finished the little guys blanket.