Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sat 10/7

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? (I'm hoping we can this one light and fun! We all like different things and that's ok)

Re: WTO Sat 10/7

• Options
    jayliijaylii member
    edited October 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: All the things and of course HIO

R/R: Saturday! Not working this weekend. Get to hang out with MH and MIL who is visiting. 

CS/Q: No questions, just reporting that my body is having fun pranking me. I've been using FF since July and have Oed on CD 16-17 each month. Used an OPK yesterday on CD 12. That sucker was + in the am and really dark line + in the PM. Glad I'm catching this and that MH is in the same country as me for once! 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? (I'm hoping we can this one light and fun! We all like different things and that's ok)

Lauren Graham annoys me. I didn't like her in Gilmore Girls and didn't like her in Parenthood but tried to ignore her because I otherwise loved that show. To me it's like she has the same persona in everything she's in. It's the role of being the anxious, doubting woman. Go ahead, tell me she's great, we can agree to disagree haha

Edited because I'm a careless speller
  • Options
    @jaylii Lauren Graham is my fave! I love her in everything, especially Parenthood and Gilmore Girls. Oh, I did see the movie Max and thought she was horrible in that with her fake southern accent. So glad you were taking OPKs and caught your early O! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: The usual.

R/R: Feeling much less stressed with TTC this cycle (but I'm sure that'll change in the TWW)! I think I Oed yesterday or the day before (based on CM and CP) but instead of stressing HIO like I did last cycle I was just like "meh...whatever happens, happens!" I'm glad to be feeling calmer about it. Another rave: yay for a mostly lazy weekend! 

GTKY: For a Fall-themed one, I'll say that I don't really care for Halloween! I also don't like scary movies at all.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, Temp

R/R: yay for the weekend and sleeping in

CS/Q: spike in temp today. Pretty sure I O'ed Thursday night based on insane O pain hence the delayed spike. FX it sticks. Chart in spoiler

I hate watermelon. Everyone else seems to love it. I just don't get it. 
  • Options
    quiltandknitquiltandknit member
    edited October 2017
    @jaylii Yay for catching your timing with the OPK! FX for you!  I’m kind of meh on Lauren Graham.  No love, no hate.

@offtoneverland I’m with you…total chicken over here.  Can’t do scary movies.  But I am excited to see trick or treaters for the first time at our new house!  And i’m happy for you feeling calmer with TTC this month.  

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, chillin' for a while since I don't usually O until CD 18-20.

R/R:  Yay weekend!  Off to a brew fest this afternoon.  I am DDing so I can’t go too nuts, but I’m definitely in the mood to sip on some fall beers!  Octoberfest and pumpkin beers here I come! 

GTKY: Hmmm…for some reason I’m having a hard time coming up with one.  I don’t really like mixed drinks, especially fancy martinis.  Give me straight up beer or wine and I’m happy.

edited because i left a sentence fragment
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: WFAF to GTFO

R/R: Up before DH so I am watching friends and drinking my coffee with kringle cream because 1. it's Saturday, 2. AF, and *TW: babies* 3. I have a baby showed to attend later for my best friend from high school. I do need to clean our room and bathroom before I leave this morning - but DH sleeping is giving me a good excuse to not!

CS/Q: nope

Game of Thrones 
    :# 

@jaylii Do you get along with your MIL?

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @nimmle Good call on the watermelon! I don't like it either and always wonder why everyone seems to love it so much. 
    @quiltandknit Have fun at the brew fest today! DH brewed some Oktoberfest beer a while ago and I just had one last night. It was really good! I used to like mixed drinks a lot, but don't really like them much anymore and greatly prefer straight beer or wine.
    @MrsMiller8588 Totally don't blame you on your coffee additive this morning. :) Glad you're having a slow morning so far! *TW-baby* I hope you have a decent time at the baby shower today and it doesn't put you in a sad mood. That can be so hard! *end TW* I only like some parts of Game of Thrones and only watch it because DH is obsessed. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @offtoneverland So glad you are feeling calmer about this cycle! It makes HIO more enjoyable and less like a chore  ;)

@nimmle I love watermelon! Hopefully you Od Thursday and have that awesome timing!

@quiltandknit Have fun at the brew fest! I love pumpkin beer! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options

CD: 14 with a positive opk!

WAYDTGKU: hio!!

R/R: trying to keep afloat

CS/Q: meh

Scalloped potatoes! Gross.
  • Options
    jayliijaylii member
    edited October 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 In general, yes, I get along with my MIL. We aren't super close BFF but hang out/get along. We're very different personalities, she's an extrovert, I'm more introverted. I joke to MH that he's so laid back because he was raised by his mother who can be a little ridic sometimes. Ex. Baked so many loaves of bread for gifts at Christmas one year that she burned out the motor on the bread maker and had to buy another to finish the project.
  • Options
    @jaylii That's great! Its always good to get along with the inlaws - makes life easier! I love my MIL and we get along great, but like you we aren't BFFs or anything. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU:BBT,OPK,CM,HIO

R/R: 11 days ago I thought a had the shortest af but turns out the real af flow showed up. I`m going to chalk this up to stress.

CS/Q:

GTKY: I don`t drink anymore but when I did I couldn`t stand the taste of beer.
  • Options
    *Visiting from TWW* 
    I moved over to the TWW today, but coming back to check on all my fave ladies in wto :)

@jaylii Did you decide what you will do when MIL is visiting?  Any fun plans?
    @offtoneverland  I am glad you are feeling so calm about this cycle.  I feel more peaceful too--maybe because I was benched a cycle and just happy to be able to try again.  However, I think I often feel safer in WTO than TWW because there is less pressure/anxiety.  Now that I have my CHs, I am not going to temp the rest of the cycle; it makes me feel too anxious when I wake up in the morning, wondering if the temp has gone up or down.   
    Also, I'm with you--I don't like scary movies!
    @nimmle Hooray for O!  Do you normally have longer cycles or do you think O was delayed this cycle due to stress?  How is your father doing?  (Also, I cannot believe you don't like watermelon!!  I <3 it).
    @quiltandknit The brew fest sounds neat.  Are they all local beers?  
    @MrsMiller8588 Wait...what is kringle cream?  I feel like this is something I should know about now!  Also, hugs for later. <3  I hope you enjoy catching up with your friend.
    @mygoodlucycat I'm sorry you are in a tough place.  Are you working this weekend--still on call?
    @Stargazer1lily  I'm with you.  I'm not a big fan of beer. 

• Options
    @mygoodlucycat Hooray for a positive OPK! Hope you can feel less stressed soon. Is it work or TTC stressing you out (or something else)?
    @Stargazer1lily hope you can find something to help you relax. Sorry for your super confusing cycles lately!
    @dukestar5 That's good that you're taking a break from temping the rest of this cycle. It can be so stressful! I'll need to take up temping again next cycle for sure. I miss having my pretty charts with actual confirmed O! 
    @jrm_14 Yes, I do enjoy seeing cute Halloween costumes! We don't get many trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood though. :( What did you have for breakfast? We're putzing around the mall this afternoon and I'm looking forward to it. I told DH we needed to get DQ at the mall because I'm craving a blizzard and he pointed to my belly and joked that it was pregnancy cravings. *rolls eyes* I can't tell him about any cravings now without him making that joke!

*TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @dukestar5 we're having a pretty chill weekend which I'm cool with. Did a little shopping and now we're going to take the dog to the park. It's a gorgeous day here!
  • Options
    @dukestar5 @jrm_14 Thanks for asking about him. It's not great. My uncle was able to get him out of the nursing home to see his friends at their club, but according to my uncle it "damn near killed him". He's moving over to hospice on Monday so it's a matter of time now. 
  • Options
    @nimmle Oh no. So sorry to hear that update. Big hugs to you, friend. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @nimmle I'm so sorry to be reading your update. I'm glad he got to at least get out and go see his friends. I'm sending you lots of internet hugs. I'll be thinking about you...
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @offtoneverland @josie12367 Thank you so much. It's a bit of a rough time, but all that matters to me is that he's comfortable and gets to see everyone. You know it's also hard to take you seriously when I see your siggy challenges  ;):D
  • Options
    @nimmle. ((Hugs)). ((Hugs)). Wishing you peace and courage during this transitional period with your dad. Oh, did I mention ((Hugs))?  Do you have any plans to travel back there?  
  • Options
    @jaylii Good thing you are keeping such good track!
    @offtoneverland I also love LG! GG forever. I appreciate your attitude this cycle - whatever happens will happen!
    @nimmle  I don't really like watermelon either!
    @quiltandknit  Yummy - your beer fest plans sound delightful!
    @dukestar5 yes still on call until Friday. Boo. I'm making it.
    @jrm_14 Thanks!
  • Options
    lm0729lm0729 member
    edited October 2017

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: The usual, also just started taking the supplement Ovaboost, let's hope it works!

R/R: DH and I went to a winery today in Brooklyn, really cool place on the pier in Red Hook.

Seafood. All of it. 
  • Options
    @dukestar5 Kringle cream is kinda like Bailey's but butterscotch flavored. It's delish! Also amazing in hot chocolate. Thanks for the support today. It was good, but hard. 

@nimmle So sorry to see your update. I hope you have lots of support IRL too.  *hugs*
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @nimmle oh I'm so sorry. I wish him and your family peace during this time. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 I'm a newbie here just posted in the intro thread.

CD: 17-with a def + OPK today!

WAYDTGKU: FF, temping, opk, CM and CP

R/R: @jaylii I randomly caught an early O too! I wouldn't have been using the OPK this early usually but thought I might as well just in case I got a more normal cycle this month...I am a late O'er the last three months (its been since I got off birth control), like day 22 to day 29.  Here's hoping its not just a surge without the O and I get the temp spike here soon. 

CS/Q:

Shrimp and  lobster except the claws. And I dislike almost all fall beer (except pumpkin!).

@offtoneverland I also live Lauren Graham... Gilmore Girls and Parenthood are my jam...but I also agree she's kind of the same in both. I don't think I've seen her in other things.
  • Options
    @nimmle I am so sorry to read that update.  I will be thinking and praying for your family during this difficult time.  <3