June 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change w/o 6 October

If your due date is 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29 your week "ticker" changes today! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What (if any) Fall activities are you looking forward to?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Friday Ticker Change w/o 6 October

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 

6weeks

Average says 4mm (size of a sweet pea!!) 

2. How are you feeling? 

Other than dealing with this ridiculous early as eff in the morning insta wake up insomnia, I'm feeling really good! 

Nope

Any go back to sleep quick suggestions? I'm all ears. 

We have a pretty predictable weather pattern throughout the year round here (Northeastern Panama) We just finished having an almost month long drought and so happy to be getting our water tanks filled up again. Next month it will probably rain daily... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is your baby? 

4 weeks & .04 Inches size of a poppyseed (according to TB)

2. How are you feeling?

Exhausted and excited. I know it's still early but I'm happy I'm not having any food aversions just yet- last pregnancy it was hard for me to eat anything. 

Not until the first week of November.

Honestly too tired to even really think of anything.

It's hard to get into the Fall spirit here in San Diego since our weather doesn't really change. We are going apple picking tomorrow, I have a few Fall type treats I want to bake in the next few weeks. I am really looking forward to taking my son trick or treating for the first time this year.

• Loading the player...
  • @Dashaina I've tried some meditating for nights I have trouble sleeping and that seems to have helped! Even if it's just 3 minutes. I also try to not look at my phone while I'm laying in bed (struggle with this one so much). Hopefully you start getting some good sleep asap!

• DashainaDashaina member
    edited October 2017
    @tepr14  Yes definitely true about not looking at screens.  And I have an app called calm that I have used religiously for a few years now too for meditation and have totally slacked off of it recently.  I do need to get back into that for sure!  I have never been the best sleeper, but this latest thing is taking it to a whole new level, lol.  Thanks for the reminder of getting into my previous better habits! 
    That's similiar to us here in Panama, the weather never changing.  lol.  I actually don't even know that it is supposed to be a new season unless I'm on FB perusing my friends back home and their profiles/posts. lol  I hope you have fund apple picking and T&Ting with your little!! :)

• @Dashaina You're welcome! I just recently got into meditation and was surprised with benefits especially for my sleep. 
    Yes the never changing weather! Its always around this time I wish we got some seasonal weather but once it starts to snow in other places I'm thankful we dont have to deal with that. I do like watching the far and few inbetween trees changing colors though. And thank you! 
  • @tepr14 We lived in VT prior to moving to PA (Panama) 3.5 years ago and we would always stay for the first week of snow and then it was like, alright let's get out of here and go to FL for the rest of this nonsense, then we would come back in April/May for mud season, lol.