March 2018 Moms

Halloween Bump Costume Ideas

Anyone else considering doing a Halloween costume incorporating their bump??

Share your ideas below!

Re: Halloween Bump Costume Ideas

• I'll be 19 weeks for Halloween so not sure big of a bump I'll have yet, but I really want to do something. 

My idea so far is to dress DS up as a farmer. His trick or treating bucket is a pumpkin, so he'd be a pumpkin farmer. Then I'll make a black and white striped shirt with a number on it (ie. a jail shirt) for me, with a pumpkin on the belly. I might even write "pumpkin smuggler" on it. 

DH can choose to be a farmer or a pumpkin if he wants to play too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Cute thread! I love Halloween! 

My DD is going as a fox, and I have hoodie with fox ears and tail attached. I plan on putting my DDs fox lovey on my pouch to keep it near just in case she gets scared. So maybe I'll be the first marsupial fox? 
  • @syssa-o That's so cute! I might steal that idea (with only one baby though) to announce to my students. 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @becausescience I don't really "do" gender reveals lol.... so this is a way to tell people without being dramatic and it doesn't involve sketchy boxes, mass amounts of balloons or anything like that. I'm a simple person hahaha
  • @ashleyf911those are all sooo awesome! I can't even decide which one I like most although I think it may be Captain Hook & mr smee
  • I'm assuming I'll be bigger than I was my first pregnancy at 19 weeks, but unless we're dressing up at work I'm not really planning on it. If we do, I want to do something relatively  simple but have no ideas. I might just get one of those skeleton shirts. 

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ashleyf911 I have been dreaming of the day I could be the mummy, but Jessica Simpson's version. I think this is going to be the best Halloween yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cford08 yessss that's exactly what i was picturing in my head, except incorporating the gender announcement somehow too!  <3
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @scoogy19, okay well now I want to change mine to that!!! That's adorable!!!!!
  • Guess I am morbid, I was thinking of getting an alien and turning the bump into a "belly burster" like from alien (I know it is a chest in the movie) or a jack in the box.
    That is awesome. i love it!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• DS is going to be Mickey Mouse and carry his Pluto Puppy and I’ll be Goofy because of my belly and MH will be Donald. We are all Disneybounding though and using regular clothes instead of buying fancy costumes 
  • Gingermom15Gingermom15 member
    edited September 2017
    @savykay that is my absolute favorite costume idea in this whole thread 
  • @HappyMonkey817, I think it totally depends on the individual. Some of us are already showing a lot more than others. We have some ladies here who could be like 20+ weeks by Halloween. And especially for MoMs or STM+ mom's, I definitely think it's possible. 
  • @HappyMonkey817 That is why I'm going with the skeleton one. Also because I can make DH and DD be skeletons too.  :p
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @syssa-o I love that! 

@calecorvus LSP FTW!

I'm gonna be huge by then! I don't really dress for Halloween, but if I did I'd steal the twin skeleton thing or be a jar of "Prego" brand tomato sauce (saw on Pinterest). 
  • Just decided I'm going to dress up our family as the Tiger Family! 

My son loves Daniel Tiger and I think he would just be so excited to do this!

If I pull this off, I'll post pics afterwards. I hope we all do bc all of your ideas are so super cute!!

• @barrelocarol LOVE!! That will be super cute. My DS is also Daniel Tiger obsessed. 
    BabyFruit Ticker