January 2018 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 9/29

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 9/29

• I'm crying because it's my grandma's birthday. She passed away they say after I told her I was expecting - he would have been her first great-grandchild. I'm also crying because it's been 3 months since my father-in-law passed away. I miss him, and it's hard to be strong for my husband who obviously misses him so much more.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @williams-Jen I’m so sorry for your loss. My grandma died suddenly last year before she got to meet DS in person and I know how devastating that can be. I like to think she’s watching over him because she looooved kids and helped raise us during school breaks. (Ok, that made me tear up)

AFM I watched a video on Facebook about the grandpa that cuddles all the babies in the NICU. He’s so sweet and adorable. Made me tear up because there are men like that in the world that just want to snuggle the squishy babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm watching the news and I am heartbroken. So many tears.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Just started watching the finale of Lost. Crying already. 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Last night we watched the Friends episode when Emma is born. DH kind of just stared at me while I had a sob fest.
  • @schaze I bawled then too. I found out I was pregnant with DS because I watched the episode where Rachel tells Ross she's pregnant. I felt strangely connected to it so I took a pregnancy test the next morning. That was fun to tell my boyfriend, now husband, of 4 months. bahah.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm downloading some classical lullaby music. Found some great Disney piano lullabies. Started bawling while listening to a song from The Rescuers...Embarrassing, so glad no one was here to see it haha
  • @gilsam1 OMG, I get that way with Baby Mine from Dumbo. I can't even talk about that song without choking up, even when I'm not pregnant.
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • @peepster My mom got me a Disney lullabies cd, and one of the songs is Baby Mine. I haven't listened to it yet because i know it's going to make me ugly cry haha
  • Watching season 1 of This Is Us.  Just saw the episode with William and his mother where she sings, "You are my Sunshine".  Won't give anymore away, but the end was so sad/happy.  Still crying....damn show
  • I cried because after cleaning half my house tonight DD/DH spilled a whole cup of water on her bed at story time.

I felt so bad, she said, "I'm sorry I spilled my water Mommy."  I wasn't mad at her just tired and wishing DH would help clean more.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @egirl1025 I love love LOVE that show!! Just wait. Keep the tissues handy ;) 

Yesterday (and today) I was crying because I saw a sweet old man who had a stroke in his past who was talking and moving slower than normal and he just had the saddest look on his face. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back but he just looked so sad. I wanted to give him a big ol hug but obviously didn't cause hugging strangers is frowned upon (even if it's a cute old man). And yes, I am getting teary eyed typing this up...thank you hormones...