June 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday (10/4)

WTF Wednesday,anyone?

My WTFs for today are:
1) WTF bloat?! We are keeping this pregnancy under wraps until Thanksgiving from EVERYONE and that is going to be increasingly difficult if this bloat keeps up. (I am a STM but I don't seem to remember when the bloat calms down, if at all before we actually start showing)
2) WTF boobs?! Again, I love that I am having symptoms, but oh man! SO sore and seeming to grow by the minute! And it probably doesn't help that I have a toddler jumping on me, elbowing me, "snuggling" with me, tickling me, etc all day. OWIE! 

Re: WTF Wednesday (10/4)

• @BurlapandLace Yes to both! I didn't show until 20 weeks the first time around and this time, I'm struggling to button my pants some days.  There is no way I'm going to keep this quiet until 20 weeks! And I thought my boobs grew enough the first time - - they never decreased in size after BFing, but I've already had to buy new bras this time!

• @BurlapandLace I was just about to post the same wtf! I have allll the bloat.. yesterday I had to do the ponytail trick with my pants button already  :s with each pregnancy it just seems to get worse & worse, and we want to wait a few more weeks to start telling everyone about this pregnancy.. bringing out all the baggy clothes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesssss to all of the above! I have zero idea how we’re going to hide this until thanksgiving  because the bloat is unreaaaaal. It’s like I ate 72 cheeseburgers for brekkie
  • Okay, bloat here too. My goal is to wait until 12 weeks to tell but now I'm worried I won't be able to hide it that long.  I'm already boffer around the middle this time since I had an awful time losing weight after my first pregnancy and BF.  Uggh..
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My other wtf, I scheduled my ultrasound this morning but I have to wait until 9 weeks gestation so I don't have to take time off work. I work with the ob who does it so I might beg her to get me in at 8. 
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sabby2 with my first pregnancy, I didn't get an ultrasound until nearly 22 weeks! So crazy. I'm so thankful I have one scheduled for 8 weeks this time. Fx that you can get in sooner! 
  • All you ladies with the bloating, when did it start?  I haven't really experienced it yet.  Which would normally be great except I'm placing a ton of value on any symptoms I do have right now.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @RatParade I feel like it started right before my missed period and hasn't let up.  It seems to get worse throughout the day.  But I'm also a STM, so I feel like my body is responding faster to this pregnancy.  

• @RatParade I’ve heard it happens much faster for a STM+ than a FTM. My first time around I was in my normal jeans until after 14 weeks. All the STM+ were talking about the bloat very early and I was worried since I didn’t have any. But this time it’s coming on with a quickness. 
  • @RatParade what they said. My symptoms the first time around weren't bad until 6 weeks ish.  This time around I feel like I'm barely pregnant and have ALL THE SYMPTOMS!

DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks for the reassurance guys!  I'm only 4w4d and haven't really felt much of anything outside of my usual pre-period discomfort.  It even seems to be going away a little :(  Maybe that's my WTF Wednesday.  I've read that 6-8 weeks is standard for symptoms so I'll just wait patiently (haha!) until then.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wtf exhaustion. It's hitting me hard today. But I've also been on the go all day. I've had a couple hrs to finally sit down and my son just wants to play dinosaurs  :s 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • The bloat is so real!!! We are trying to tell our immediate family in person next week... at this point they are going to guess lol. 

@catlady1215 I'm right there with you!! My son is off the walls today and I literally feel like I could sleep for a week. Hopefully the fatigue decreases soon! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF me! I got DS in the car, drove to the grocery store and then realized my wallet was still at home. Is 5 weeks too early to blame it on pregnancy brain?
  • @napqueen I have blamed every forgetful moment or lapse in judgment on kids (whether born or not) since I was pregnant with my son over 5 years ago!  
  • Ditto to bloat, boobs and mom brain. Looking forward to the next 7.5 months, lmao. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers