November 2017 Moms

It's October...

which means we can now say we are due NEXT month! This has made me extremely happy the last couple of days. 

Re: It's October...

• i'm sooooo happy!!!!!!!!! excited!!!!!!!!!!! and just loving itttttttttt!! 
    4 years TTC (Unexplained)
    2014: 3 IUIs Failed
    2014: IVF #1 succeed- Baby Boy Born 2015
    2017: IVF #2 Jan Cycle - BFP! EDD 11/2/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have 8 more scheduled shifts left over the next 3 weeks. 
  • Honestly?  It makes me so anxious! (And excited, but this week mostly anxious.  It's been a rough work week.)  I think, given that I've only been on the job for 10 months, that I've just been pouring myself into work to make sure that the firm is really  happy with my contribution so far before I take off for 2 mo.

I've only barely started working on the nursery. At least all the NB and 0-3mo clothes that I currently have are washed and put away.  The bassinet is set up in our room, and the car seats are installed.  That's about the extent of what we've done.  My husband insists on making the crib himself and has not started that.
  • I’m excited and nervous too! I haven’t done much to prep for baby yet, so I need to get it in gear. However, I am very much ready for this pregnancy to be over and meet my baby girl! 
  • I'm excited and nervous as well. It doesn't feel real that it'll be next month..I have a lot of non baby things that are scheduled this month including a wedding and a 1St birthday (the birthday is 3 hours away!) Neither of which DH is able to go to due to work so I have to pray nothing happens. Terrifies me that we're this close to the end when all this happens. We have a bit to do for baby and cleaning the house too (most of it is stuff that is not mine so I refuse to go through it but DH hasn't even started)
  • @curiousfool1 you're ahead of me! Our nursery isn't set up yet. We have the crib put together but no mattress yet. The bassinet is still in the box. We have our infant car seat out of storage but haven't located the bases yet. I do have the NB and 0-3 clothes washed and put away. Good thing they don't need a lot to start with!
  • That's been my prayers too @NYTino24. Each week I say, let's get at least one more week. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have this intuition that I'm going to go early. My other two stayed until 40 weeks. MFM said they consider 37 weeks full term. Only 4.5 weeks to keep her cooking! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is a big YIKES for me. I want everything to be done and ready so I can enjoy the rest of the wait but of course work has been beyond hectic, like working till 11PM or later many nights the past couple of weeks. I still need to:

buy a new car (need 3 rows)
    install car seat (will arrive tomorrow)
    return nursery rug I bought from Wayfair that's too big and get new one (need DH's help and he is always too busy)
    pick up dresser at BRU and organize clothes
    have shower and then buy remaining needed items? (my sister is throwing something together at the last minute so I don't even know what I need to buy at this point)
    buy curtains for nursery
    buy stroller car seat adapters
    finish decorating nursery and organizing clothes once the above is complete
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've started a list of all the things I need to get done and the essentials that I still need to buy depending upon what we get at our shower this weekend. 

Our dresser for his room won't be getting here until he arrives so I hate that I can't get all that organized but I can try and have everything else done. I definitely need to stock up on more bottles, wash clothes and prep our cloth diapers 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• We still need to get a booster seat for my oldest so this little girl can have his old convertible seat, I need to get my tubal paperwork signed, and this little girl still needs a name. I'm hoping to have all of this done by the end of October, but I'm scheduled for a c-section on Nov 20th, so I still have a little bit of time if we don't get everything done.

• I am so excited that we're getting closer! My baby shower was this past weekend and we got so many lovely gifts and lots of great advice from friends and family, so we are feeling quite close to ready. We still have things to do, like pick up a few essentials (including newborn-sized diapers!), install car seats, and continue all our labor prep / reading, but it feels like all the major pieces are in place. Also... BRING ON THE COOL WEATHER, OCTOBER!
  • You all are definitely making me feel better lol! We still need to get the carseat from my SIL. She doesn't seem rushed to get me the seat even tho she came super early with her first (granted they were twins so we assumed they were coming early). And pack our bags. I'm 33w today but this month is so busy I wanna get everything done in case something happens or I run out of time! Good to know I'm not the only one in this boat
  • elmich3elmich3 member
    edited October 2017
    @Furmommy I'm in the same boat! Due November 2 but have measured big since the beginning. Doctor is good with him coming as soon as this week (36 weeks!) I seriously can't believe it's upon us. Scrambling to set up the nursery and pack our hospital bag! Hoping he holds on for a bit longer as I still have a shower next week! Lol good luck ladies!
  • 37 weeks for me is the 24th of this month. Last schedule shift at work is the 21st. Baby shower this weekend. My mom is buying the travel system so that's one less thing to worry about. 
  • Wha time is flying . Am wrapping up commitments at the dance studio and things are starting to come together for the house. Will be moving soon and we just bought a new (new to us) car 
    And finally got the car seat .picking up the baby furnature tomorrow so should have the nursery done in a week or two. 
    My FILs 70th is this weekend and after that I am in the clear for projects . Have one last dance performance next weekend. Still so much to do will start washing nappies this week .. hope that baby doesn't come early or we just won't be ready..
  • mamioftwo93mamioftwo93 member
    edited October 2017
    SO Glad its October. Exactly 4 weeks & 2 days left until my due date; I can't wait to meet my baby girl :) The nursery/house is all set & baby proofed thanks to Husband <3. Just have to buy a few more things to prepare her for the cold weather coming. Plus my birthday is In October! *dances* #ScorpioSeason
  • I’m loving saying next month but it stilll seems far for me—in a good way! I haven’t even bought the car seat yet—I should do that. All the furniture is still in the basement and I don’t think we’ll bring it up until 2-3weeks prior to the scheduled cs- Nov 16. I know I’m super laid back about the whole tho g. It’s our 3rd and I was like this with the other 2 too. It’s weird I know. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DH and I finished setting up the nursery yesterday and I have all the baby's things washed and put away. This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and I'll be making the 6hr drive to my parents place to visit and pick up the rest of our shower gifts, including the stroller and pack and play for baby to sleep in, in our room. Once we have all of that stuff organized and the car seat installed we'll pretty much be all set!! I'm still trying to decide when to start mat leave... I'm thinking maybe one week before the due date so possibly only 6 weeks of work left!! I am beyond excited to meet this little girl
  • I'm due at the end of November so I keep thinking I have lots of time but it is moving fast. We need to get our dresser still (the first one we got was damaged) but all other furniture is ready to go.  My baby shower is pretty late not until the 21st of October so  I'm going to have a busy last month.  I'm looking forward to these babies joining our lives but hope they stay in as long as they need.  Almost there ladies!!  :)