Infertility

November FET

Re: November FET

• Loading the player...
  • @amy8686 Welcome!

@BusinessWife and @adirat Awww thank you! I would have lurked this board anyway, but I'm happy the timing puts me right on the cusp to participate here, too.  ;) Looking forward to going through the process with you!

@Irisheyes81 We're transferring 1 because I'm 34 and my doctor was pretty adamant that I was too young to look seriously at 2. That said, if this one doesn't take it would be our 2nd failed transfer, at which point he would want to be more aggressive and would ideally transfer 2 (we've only got one left after this one, though, so that would necessitate another IVF cycle). I'm with @adirat that if this fails I'm asking about ERA.
  • Is everyone on lupron before FET? My doc never mentioned that to me...I think he said it would just be estrogen to build up lining. I was so excited that injections were over!

• @adirat I'm not on Lupron, either. Just estrogen (and then progesterone) once my cycle starts. I think that's considered an unmediated FET?
  • guuuuiiisseee...... So I just had my appointment with my scheduling nurse for my upcoming cycle....

yaaaall.....

why did this nurse tell me my doc saw a polyp when she did my water sono after retrieval?????? WHY THEY NO TELL ME DIS BEFORE??????

I am still currently (*currently*) scheduled to do either a day 3 or 5 transfer this upcoming cycle. but WATCH that woman snatch me back to a freeze all

I cant even

• @bababatty That gif is 100% me right now!

@jamieH2000 apparently they saw it DURING MY EGG RETRIEVAL! And I'm just hearing about it!

• @dragonette505 omg that is just cray
  • @funkykey I guess I'm being a bit dramatic... it would suck having to wait and figure this out, but I guess i'll find out more Tuesday.

At least you've got your ute sorted so you can move on... hopefully the docs will confirm youre all set for transfer!!
  • @dragonette505 omg that is just cray

I literally cant even
  • @dragonette505 What! Why didn't they tell you? That is beyond frustrating

I dunno! I guess they had a plan for me and didn't plan to tell me? lol
  • @dragonette505 - still reeling from your news. Ugh! Really hoping you have no more delays... Like, haven't you been through enough?!

A small vent from me, Ladies.

So, earlier today, I found a small piece of tissue on one of the pads I'm using in my underwear. I know - that is a lot of information, and I wouldn't usually share it, but just wanted to set you up with the kind of day I'm having. I'm so hopeful for the future and the next couple of months, but I still have little pieces of my uterus (not a period blod clot - the ACTUAL UTERUS) floating around/coming out of me. 

Then I get an email. A woman I went to elementary school with, she and I had a falling out earlier this year. I'd confided in her about the problems we were having to conceive - I've been very private about it - and there I am, about 18 months in, actively undergoing treatments, and she goes: "Have you thought about being more submissive in bed? Maybe if your DH were a little more aggressive, you'd be KU-ed?" 

I (obviously) reamed her out. I was like: "WTF?!" and told her what she was saying was ignorant, etc etc. 

Anyway, fast forward to today - she had her IUI out recently and now she's pregnant, she just wanted to let me know. Probably after 2-3 months of trying.

IF and all the treatments are f*cking sh*tty. It's soooooo UNFAIR.
  • @funkykey. IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS!!!??!????